Fury

Discussion in 'INFERNO' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

FURY

Missions

image.jpeg

Time Trial

Fury-time.png

Post your speedy timings in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    SKATEBOARDER: Save 5 clones (added with Evolution update June 2017)

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
    dubz131 likes this.
  2. Vicvic91

4 is not the maximum to get in this level ! :)

dubz131 likes this.
  3. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

This was done on the .5 race version, but the strategy is still applicable.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Just posting something to bring attention to the video above, not sure if it'll make notifications otherwise.

5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

haha, you're too good....4 is my max and i'm content with that....now i just need to come in first place :/

n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks for your help on the fury level...got first place an hour or so ago...and by pure luck, i somehow just got first in 'beyond' in infinity....you could definitely say i really enjoy the racing levels now :)

also, lots of them to play online as well which i'm digging

7. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Yeah, already had 5 before the Evolution update some hours ago with the added achievement. But seems I will have to do it again to get the achievement?

Ha!

8. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

OMG finally nailed this son-of-a-b*tch achievement Skateboarder!!! :)

It took me 14 minutes 14 seconds of gameplay time to achieve this crazy achievement. (Exclude all those moments where i pressed pause and restart checkpoint LOL) GOD! :mrgreen: There was one time I was a little close, but that clone fell off at the first stretch of the ride....:(

Vicvic91 likes this.
  9. Vicvic91

Great job @FBI Light Rock !
    You are the Tony Hawk of the game, ahah :)

FBI Light Rock likes this.
  10. Vicvic91

@FBI Light Rock I just beat your insane timer ! :)
    Maybe we should try @Hj326 strategy there, I guess it could be possible to save few seconds with a perfect jump :)

11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey vivic, not that i should be complaining about this - but i'm pretty sure i didnt' get the skateboarder achievement (save 5 clones), as the most i've ever saved is 4 clones (in fact, this is the amount listed right at the level select screen lol)...but the achievements under 'statistics' says i got the achievement and even Game Center says i got the achievement (17 hours ago)...now i was playing yesterday, and this level in particular, but i was never able to save 5 clones.

i think this might be a glitch/bug

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  12. Vicvic91

Yeah statistic screen is glitched with the achievements for now.
    Just try to get the achievement without cheating ahah :)

dubz131 likes this.
  13. n0phun

And do I have the achievement if I got 5 before the update? Not shown for me.

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

now that sucks, man...you should definitely already have it if you got it before....like the achievement should have popped up on your screen as soon as you opened the game, imo...i know it did that for me when the warpzone update came out when they added new achievements...stuff i already did just started popping up.

but i feel for ya if you legitimately got it and it hasn't given it to you...hopefully frogmind will help you out with this.

n0phun likes this.
  15. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@FBI Light Rock
    Only 14 minutes?? Man I have been trying for 1 hour now and the only thing I could grab is 4 clones. It's so hard to even manage to get 5 clones on the board on the start of the run, not to mention after. I'm starting to get stuck if it. What's the strategy? You approach the bar slowly and accelerate as soon as it starts to bend or you keep your run without stopping and keep pushing hoping for the clones behind to climb up and over the bar?

16. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

It's really pure persistence. I've tried all kinds of possibilities like pushing the skateboard down slow and fast, as well as controlling how fast the rolly clonys are rolling onto the skateboard as it is falling, but nothing is consistent. The problem is because the superclone powerup will spawn the rolly clonys in a somewhat random fashion each time, so it's something you can't control.

Can't help ya there man, sorry! :(

Arus73 likes this.
  17. Neopard

Neopard Member

Hm, about one month ago i had only saved 4 clones, but in the in-game list of achievements Skateboarder was unlocked (not in the Game Center list). I then saved 5 clones, but nothing changed. Skateboarder is still not unlocked in Game Center, only in the in-game list.

18. n0phun

As mentioned above I had 5 before the achievement was added, and didn't get it then. Neither in-game list nor Game Center. Tried to get 5 again with no luck. After the recent activity here I tried it tonight, didn't beat @FBI Light Rock's time.

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

In Game Center it's given too. Made a vid, but that has to be shortened a bit later. Don't think it will be much help anyway. FBI is right, it's mostly pure persistence. I think I got 4 clones more often towards the end, but that may have been wishful thinking and not improvement. Will have to work on the Time Trial a bit. ;-)

19. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

This was hands down the worst achievement to get. 100% luck, no skill. Firstly, to get 5 clones in the board is 1 every 40 tries. Secondly, the movements of the board afterwards follow a totally erratic pattern, sometimes jumping up and down like crazy (especially when I had 5 clones on board), sometimes following a kind wave like when I finally made it after hundreds of unfruitful attempts. Oh man!

AKAI2002, Vicvic91 and n0phun like this.
  20. n0phun

Stubborn patience skill. :) You got it.

Congrats! Six, anyone? :expressionless: It's set to a max of 5 in the IOS sheet, but I'm not so sure. 6 might be possible, it would stress the players sanity a bit though. Yeah, I'll set this to 6 if there a no protests.

Arus73 likes this.