How to make clony disappear outside the edges and then travel a bit.and then reappear. Can it be don

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by dsingleterry, Jan 20, 2016.

1. dsingleterry

dsingleterry New Member

how to make clony disappear in the top or bottom and travel a ways and then reappear. Can it be done.

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

You can use a portal to teleport Clony.
    Is that you want to do ?

3. dsingleterry

dsingleterry New Member

I would rather not use a portal. I think I have seen somewhere where clony slipped out without the aid of a device and he traveled through the dark back to another location where he popped out. If this doesn't sound remotely possible I could have dreamed it. Lol.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

You can also make a "tunnel" where you want Clony go in and out.
    And give him some special>wind to let him go speedly to the end of the tunnel.
    Then, if you can hide this tunnel on the background, it will make the illusion that Clony go to a portal... but without any of them ! :)

5. dsingleterry

dsingleterry New Member

That is EXACTLY what I want! I keep trying to suck him above the viewing area and he won't go.

6. Vicvic91

There is a tunnel part like that in my last level Unity.
    Try to make a way without any angle (use curve) and add some blow wind to get him on the right way !

7. dsingleterry

dsingleterry New Member

I accomplished what I wanted good enough from the helpful info you gave me but I will take a look at Unity. By the way I love your stuff! Thank you for responding! Your games are incredible!

Vicvic91 likes this.