PCB Contest - by Cube Man

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
  2. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Oh, sorry it was long after the last time I checked user levels...
    So who is Cube Man?

3. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

He's made some neat stuff.

18111398 likes this.
  4. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

PCB Orientation is online! :)

It's one of the mechanisms used in my good old level ARMED, more specifically Zone 13 - Gamer's Haven. Except this time, there are no arms to contend with!

The first zone is an intro to the orientation mechanism (Just fly straight without bumping into anything and you'll be fine).

The second zone gets a little hard where you must NOT allow your clone to fly upright by continuously bumping the ceiling or the floor.

The third zone is the real deal where you must carefully stick to a sticky barb that will keep you in an orientation that aligns the lasers to fire at the walls.

Then after which you must carefully descend and allow the laser to burn off the sticky barb and escape through the small gap.

I will probably make a fourth zone, and that's most likely about it. Still need to get back to research and work on Hexangonal!

Warning! This level is HARD!

5. FBI Light Rock

I just uploaded an update to my entry to the PCB contest, Orientation!
    Screenshot_2016-02-27-00-16-20.png
    Can you survive the new propeller section? This might be EVEN harder than the previous section...

Strangely, this wasn't the idea I had in mind when I planned to make the fourth section. That idea didn't work so I just tried out the propellers because they were natural rotatable objects.

If I have any new good ideas, I'll probably update again. But if none surfaces after 28th Feb, I'm done with this entry since the contest ends on that date.

I will not be making this into a proper full blown level due to the extreme difficulty.

6. Vicvic91

7. FBI Light Rock

Lol, as I thought. :mrgreen: I thought that Parts 1 & 2 were ok though. The rest were yes, VERY hard.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  8. Vicvic91

9. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Pretty cool level! Sorry I couldn't contribute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.