Quad

Discussion in 'INFERNO' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

QUAD

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Quad-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2017
  2. -Fireblade-

-Fireblade- Active Member

I can`t achieve "explode all mines"...i see and explode only 3 mines on this level and i don`t get achievement...maybe hidden mine somewhere? Does anyone know?

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Well, 4slann has a walkthrough video for you. :)

Just to note, it is necessary to hear and feel (as in experience the camera shake) the mines explode, especially at the part where the mines go flying around. That second last mine before the final one that clears the blockage may be the one you miss because of this.

Abi likes this.
  4. -Fireblade-

Thanks a lot, man! I got it now! :)
    "That second last mine before the final one that clears the blockage may be the one you miss because of this" - you were right! :)
    But damn...how am I supposed to know that????o_O

5. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Could someone with the mines achievement go through the vid and post time stamps for each mine detonation? I think there'sa few I'm not catching.

6. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

I count 10 mines. Are there more?

7. -Fireblade-

"That second last mine before the final one that clears the blockage may be the one you miss because of this" Touch that mine! Do it like on the video at 1:40 and you will get achievement! )

Hj326 likes this.
  8. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

It's weird that you have to touch that one. Huh. Thanks!

9. -Fireblade-

Absolutely agree with you! It`s very weird!

10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey fbi - can you update your excel spreadsheet for the level 'quad'? i swear i got 85 clones saved yesterday, but it won't let me input it as your max number is only like 70 something...but you can definitely get more per my score (i'm really shocked in all honesty that i would have gotten higher than other people)

edit: fyi, i put 75 clones saved on the sheet for now, as that was the highest it would let me do

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  11. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Yeah, because Data Validation was set to: =AND(0<O38,O38<=75,INT(O38)=O38)
    So input has to be bigger than 0, an integer and smaller or equal 75.
    I deleted the 038<=75 part out of it (and set your 85).

Would be a good idea if we could directly compare to max pos, but as there are often or mostly values with the + sign it is not (easily) possible. Will discuss this with @FBI Light Rock and @Vicvic91 later, PM or own spreadsheet thread, as Rexerus stumbled over the same problem in BL1 sheet for ED (there were many cell<=30 rules there they didn't belong).

12. Vicvic91

Seems that this data is just a setting from FBI to avoid cheaters and spammers in the sheet. Need to be calibrated with Dubz high scores eheh :)

dubz131 likes this.
  13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You're always getting 50 or 60 clones on Quadclones online, and the on the extremely more difficult Quad you get 85?!?!?

Damn, that's a nice result. Very well done.

14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Thanks Dubz if it wasn't for you i wouldn't play that level again, it's been ages... i forgot about some single player levels because of online mode.

got 86 but i really wanted 85 to share the record with you cause that was Badass

dubz131 likes this.
  15. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

lol no prob, glad i could rekindle people's interest in older levels :) I've been playing a bunch of them here and there to improve my single player clone count wherever i can

and no worries, i knew if i had gotten that high of a score - you, vivic, sraitorden, etc. would have beaten it within a day (and i was right, lol - i just want to keep up with you guys!)...this is why i was so surprised when i looked at the excel spreadsheet...but with the 'quad' level, there are ways to get very small and have extra slomo going right when you get to the clone speed save part (you just have to dodge a lot of other powerups and not die really)...it just finally worked out perfect for me the other day

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Improve he says, lol, you killed dude!

i wonder what other levels have that much room for improvement... i could definitely try harder in some levels.

But to be honest it feels like there is no sense of real achievement because of the death of game center, Badland needs a better leaderboard for clone saving... the spreadsheet is the coolest one.

17. Vicvic91

I remember the time when @<|-|!<0 was complaining about noobs like @dubz131 ! :p

dubz131 and <|-|!<0 like this.
  18. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol me too, gladly we squashed our beefs before too much damage and even before he got good so i supported him even in his noob days : )

dubz131 likes this.
  19. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i'm still a noob at heart :)

n0phun and <|-|!<0 like this.
  20. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

And i'm a noob at life :joycat: