MUST READ!

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by CUBE MAN OFFICIAL, Apr 14, 2016.

1. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Guys. I have one really big question for you that you might not even know. But it's been puzzling me for a while.

How do you connect triggers in the first screen to the objects in the back ground? (For example, the first part of PIZZAANDY's Boss Fight when this thing suddenly drops and reappears on the main screen.)

Please reply!
    And try Floating!

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Put down your trigger in the desired layer. Then click on that trigger, and open its properties menu. Then switch to the layer in which you want to target your object/event/variable/etc while still having that properties menu open. In the properties menu, drag the target object/Forward to the object/event/variable/etc you want just like how you would for things on the same layer.

Hope it's clear to you! Btw, can't wait for your upcoming level FLOATING! :)

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

You are using the "powerup generator" in your level, but this idea doesn't work in Badland 1 : you have some lag and bug in your level... :(

image.png

Also, do you know Dr Borato and the other makers I mentionned in my last level ?
    Can you invite them to join the forum too ?

Thanks ! :)

4. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I know, the powerup generator acts weird. I'll see if I can invite Dr Bobato, Dluai and others if they even play the game now.