Chaos Void

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, May 5, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

CHAOS VOID
    by @Mr. X

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I remembered trying this level way back when it was out in the level world. It was totally impossible back then! It had no checkpoints and one death sent me right back to the start! :mad: I gave up trying after a while...

And now when there's properly staggered checkpoints, I found it so much more manageable. (Oh, and finally got past the first duplicants part with only 2 of them to explore how the rest of the level looked like :mrgreen:) Couldn't say the same for the missions though...

Honestly though, Mr X's levels are very long and difficult...

Baksbrown and dubz131 like this.
  3. Vicvic91

4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

K... So after hours of trying over and over again with at least 200 plus tries I've come to the conclusion that it's complete luck to get all power ups...this is my least favorite level in badland by far....ill take a metalparke anyday

The play through above even proves this...so many times he almost died at the unbelievably frustrating speed run and the power ups all floated to the end of the level? It never did that for me.

5. 4slann

4slann Member

I've tried this level now quite a while and I have to say this level is luck dependent.
    I've managed to get all powerups and to finish the level with less than 5 tries. But to get all the powerups is pretty hard. And even though you get the muliplier at the end without hitting anything they aren't fast enough and you only save 5-8 clones.
    But when I try it long enough I'm sure I'll collect all achievements. But the level is a luck dependent and I don't like levels like this.

dubz131 likes this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey 4slann, oh yea, i definitely hear ya on that (luck dependant all the way)...and that was me who wrote that comment on your youtube channel cause i was hoping you would post a video that would help me lol....but as 'luck' would have it, i finally got the damn powerups after dying more than i ever have

and for the clone powerup at the end...i finally got that too (11 clones) - basically you have to fly by at the PERFECT spot as to get the clone powerup to follow you in time so the clones multiply just before you go through the tube without triggering the big ball of death thing...cause when i did it, the big ball never came down so i dunno how exactly, but the best i can say is i stayed low and the clone powerup followed me, ball didn't come down and i went through the tube with 11 clones...total luck but hopefully that helps in some way as you've constantly helped me with your videos

edit: someone should post a video of getting the clone powerup at the end with at least 10 clones

4slann likes this.
  7. 4slann

4slann Member

I think I've found a way to save 11 clones.
    Thanks dubz131 for the hint

8. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

18 clones? How is it possible?

9. Vicvic91

Wow @ShiV !
    How did you get 18 clones ? It's insane ! :)

10. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Sorry for me having answering as good as nothing, haven't really been looking at the forum that much lately... Will explain how later today, don't really have time at the moment ;)

11. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

The POWERUPS were placed so someone could get all. The split zone multiclone POWERUPS were placed so you can take both paths but the POWERUP at the end was actually placed perfectly so you can get it if you stay close to the ground........

12. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Sorry typed wrong to get all POWERUPS were impossible but I guess I was wrong