Blockages

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.png

BLOCKAGES
    by @Baksbrown

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

Sheepy and Baksbrown like this.
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

good level - but no chance for clone saves? :(

edit: great level - very detailed; feels likes an actual story level frogmind would put in the real game (after playing through a bunch of times, i've really seen how well-made this level is)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    Baksbrown likes this.
  3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

wow, so tired of gamecenter...it works then it doesn't work and i've been online the entire time playing so that's not it...i just got all 3 missions for this level but it still says i'm at 100 completed missions total which is obviously wrong..

it gets very tiresome with apple...i think all developers and gamers need to seriously start bombarding apple about their ios gamecenter...i've read that game developers have had to do extra things and fixes to make their game achievements work for gamecenter when they don't...i've had this happen with a few games now....most recently, 'love you to bits' has some achievements that don't show up even though they should and the developers are aware of this and are currently working on the issue and it is supposed to be fixed on their next update...i applaud game developers for standing by their game and customers (because i really do love getting achievements)...but it's not fair to the devs to have to put extra time into fixing a problem that apple should be fixing themselves.

i've written apple many emails about this as well - no one has responded, though, not surprisingly. they are making so much money through the app store that it seems like they just don't care...they would only care if people stopped purchasing and the money stopped it seems.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

Game Center will be ok with the next iOS version :)

18111398 and dubz131 like this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

was that you that told me that? sorry, i thought i heard that but wasn't sure...i really, really hope they do fix the problem....thanks for the update

6. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

If that's true... I'm using iPhone 5. No.

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

haha, well i don't know if anyone else checked gamecenter this morning but it completely crapped out and it's all screwed up...it has scores listed for the wrongs games, no leaderboards anymore for badland 2 and others (atleast showing on my device)...and i tried restarting, etc. to fix it but nothing...i have no idea why this would happen now, but i hope apple releases a friggin update soon...this is a disaster/mess and i can't even use gamecenter anymore now

8. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I NEED A LEVEL IN ETERNAL DAY!!!!!!!

dubz131 likes this.
  9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

you got levels with a lot of clone saves? :)

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Dubz, here everything is normal. Except for SHAKEY BIRD on the well deserverved 1st place actually OWNED by the badass B16DAZ.

Try resetting things maybe?

Nice to see you growing on the game, you are getting each time more clones and you are really fast in races.

i made 164 clones on gauntlet online to stay close to you : )

dubz131 likes this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks for the advice - looks like that's what i had to again! (resetting)

and i LOVE the game - it has to be my fav and most played right now - the online challenges really keep the replay value going and i like to compete on it...i finally cracked the top 100 earlier this week, and i'm slowly, but steadily moving up a spot every day or two (i know i'll never get into the top spots, but my goal for now is top 50)...and it's funny, but i initially didn't care for the races, but now i really love them too - and thanks for the kind words :) i have been practicing and it seems every time i do a little better with the 'saving clone' online challenges

some of the scores some guys get (like straitorden, elk305, etc. you know the top players - as you are one of them too) are mind boggling to me...i'm always impressed and like 'whoa' how the hell did he get such a high score? i can only imagine how good one has to be to get over 200 in gauntlet or 15 seconds in 'deadline'.

edit: also wanted to add, as fbilightrock once told me, it's good to just try and set a reasonable goal for yourself and try to keep getting better over time and not catch the best players in one swoop...any new players looking to get in I'd say do the same...when I started I think I was like 68,000 on the online list? if it even goes that far (just guessing), but it was wayyyyy down there and after a month or so I'd say I've done pretty well for my expectations

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yes, it was really impressive how fast you reached top players, im trying to beat you even though i started playing wayyyy before you, BUT i didn't begin to play the online version until i got a lot of clones on single player, and i wasn't interested in the races before, now i'm addicted to them.

As to the clone saving results, don't worry, it seems impossible at first, but you have the skills to get there. Or at least close enough.

You've done exceptionally well for a month!!

13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey man, any chance did your gamecenter completely crap out? or anybody out there? my game center will load the bubbles, but when i go into my games it keeps saying 'connectivity issues - check your internet' or some nonsense like that...and i have perfect internet and i've tried on two different internets just to be safe and it refuses to load my games, scores, achievements, etc....this is very frustrating...like why is this happening now? apple needs to release their stupid update now and it BETTER WORK

14. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Ditto. Now it's better, it just keep on not completing loading instead of having issues
    (EDIT: Ok I was wrong, it completed loading just now. )

15. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, i had to completely restore my itouch to factory settings (as it takes FORVER to restore from icloud - so i said screw it)...and now it works...i have no idea what caused the bug but i really hope it doesn't happen again..it takes forever to re-download and put your ipod exactly how you had it before

16. Vicvic91

17. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

heh, really freaky message:tearsofjoy:. Well, the guy wants to get into the Eternal day. And I'm here with?

Vicvic91 likes this.
  18. Baksbrown

It is strange that he has addressed to me.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  19. Vicvic91

He hates you because you are in Eternal Day twice ! :p

20. Baksbrown

Ha-ha, I wonder why he did not turn to Bones and Ice. He got there three times:tearsofjoy: