VVI CONTEST

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by CUBE MAN OFFICIAL, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

VicVic, Spazmatic is such a fan of your lvls that he did a contest in your honor, by the end of may you can create a level called VVI using a square contraption that they provide in the contest.

http://level.badlandgame.com/bttc/VpOkBkQSqt

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Ahah, you must ALL participate in this contest ! :p

KEZZOMASTER and Baksbrown like this.
  3. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

4. Sheepy

Sheepy Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that I really like the design of the square that you have to use... :(

Hráč likes this.
  5. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

me too!

6. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

So, what am I going to make today? Squaranol? Cubanol? Squad-re? Hmm, I might just go with the last one. Sounds interesting. That's provided I can restart my engine to create levels; it's been dead after I created Hexangonal since it took me 3.5 months to create it!

On the other hand, the 2 level ideas aren't very original...one took the accelerating saw idea wholesale (I remember seeing it before), the other took @333mmcc's idea of pneumatic hexangonal crusher and my proudly created spaceship (which was to be honest, almost scrapped). No copying huh...

7. Sheepy

Sheepy Well-Known Member

What is your "engine to create levels"?

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  8. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Basically whether I can find the drive to create levels again. I'm a pretty lazy person so I may never find my encouragement to create levels again...

<|-|!<0 and Sheepy like this.
  9. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

OK I start to understand ! :)

Spazmatic retired with a goodbye level : http://level.badlandgame.com/bttc/0IYp1j8qtt
    Nobody participated in his contest TL (troll contest).

And now it's one of his friend who conviced him to create an ultimate contest.

I think we need to found a way to get him here in the forum :)

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  10. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

Well, some of my previous contests had copied quite some times- Even though I specifically said that you could not copy. I guess they were just too excited and closed the announcement and went straight to designing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.