Dropbox

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, May 26, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

DROPBOX
    by @Pizzaandy

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. Sheepy

Sheepy Well-Known Member

Ok, wasn't this published like over a month ago? Why wasn't it put in until now?

And you finally put in another multiplayer level of the year.

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

There is some many great levels we want to promote, but we can't spotlight them all at the same time. :)

4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

need your help 4slann...i got 3 tries and all powerups missions, but i can't fng get 30 clones because of the lasers

5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Go through the level in one of 2 ways:
    - Do this level in one try and dodge the last Slow powerup before the crushers
    - Restart at second checkpoint which will make you miss the first Slow powerup and collect all the other powerups later.

I don't think you can get all 3 missions in one try this time. :(

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    dubz131 likes this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i did the first way (beat in one try) and skipped the slow powerup and the highest clones i was able to get is 16...i get a ton of clones to the end but the laser just kills em up

edit: oh i didn't know you could skip the big powerup at that one point...

update: the fact that you have to skip/miss a powerup (that's directly in your way) JUST to get a mission (more than 30 clones) is retarded, imo.....i should have confirmed i got the mission when i typed this as well, i still just think it really sucks

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks a bunch for the videos though, fbi! very awesome of you as it helps me get a better idea of what i need to do - as it's obvious i'm going to have to play this level a couple times to get down how to save over 30 clones (i have everythign else about the level down at leat - no problem beating in one try)...getting clones always seems to be my problem

which is why i'm still striving for the 3 kilos

8. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

There's TONS of clone saving potential in this level - it'll definitely help to grab the clones and that 3 kilos achievemeny while you can in this level. I just saved 56 clones. :)

Apparently you can't be too small in this level or the lasers will burn em' down quick. Or...I don't know. I tried it just now with what it feels like a smaller size.

Meanwhile @ShiV has already saved 71 clones?!?! What the! :mrgreen:

dubz131 likes this.
  9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

fbi, your strategy works the best imo (and experience); the smaller i am the more clones i save so i would recommend that to anyone going for othe mission....the issue is, you HAVE to miss that big powerup towards the beginning of the level in order to be the small size you need to be in order to get a lot of clones

10. RenYz

RenYz Member

Oh,that is very cool, but some of eternal day's lever that we can't find in lever world.TAT

11. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Actually I've brought it up to 76 by now ;P

Think this is about the best way to go in order to get as many clones as possible. If you skip 3 size-ups instead of the 2 I did the laser becomes too powerful and will destroy most of your clones, or skip just 1 and the clones are to big to push a lot of 'em through the passages. Skipping those 2 time-accelerators sure did help but isn't needed, most of the times skipping just one of those is possible, got lucky in the above try.

(Sorry btw for the cam-recorded run, most of my videos were recorded from my Lumia, don't really know how to do this with android in a proper way. And as long as Windows Phone/Mobile doesn't have the eternal day update this is the best option for me ;) ).

n0phun, <|-|!<0 and Vicvic91 like this.
  12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Ok, ShiV playing eternal day? My interest is back! lol

Shiv is very missed in Badland 2, you need an apple device man.

13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

This level is nicely done, wow pizza andy. Still trying to get 50+ ShiV makes it look way too easy. I'm rusted though, played too much B2 and controls are different enough to make a difference.

Edit: Oh i understand now.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  14. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony