LEARNING-Let's do level together.

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by КРЫСС, May 20, 2016.

?

Will you participate?

1. Yes!

66.7%
  2. No!

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Let's create the level of training-from 1 to 7 meters from each. On various topics such as variables, events, special, connections, and triggers. All of this will be useful for beginners creators of the levels. Select one of these categories, and make a level-education, calling it the LLK. Then I will gather it all together and make one big, learning how and what to use in the level editor. Desirable format, both in formal educational levels.

2. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Seems that you can't see who has voted.
    I already had an idea about level editor tutorial levels long ago, so I'm quite interested!
    But how would you publish it?

3. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

I can see who voted. I will copy and keep the group levels and make them one. Every day I would see the LLK in the search.

18111398 likes this.
  4. We definitely could use a more in depth tutorial...

And I would be willing to help, besides the fact I have no idea what half the deep technological stuff does... :oops:

5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I'm planning to work on one if i have the time - it's on my to-do list as my next level, instead of continuing on my long-abandoned project. :)

It should be very detailed, and i hope to illustrate some examples that can be done using such functions (especially the more advanced variables). Hopefully i can build an idiotproof tutorial. I myself struggled to grasp the basics when i first started out using the editor as well. Simple things like forwaring to other events or targetting objects are something that i couldn't do for quite a while! :eek:

6. Unfortunately I fall into the group below 'idiot', so you might have to work just a tiny bit harder...:(

7. FBI Light Rock

Haha...but you have some pretty decent levels made by yourself! I meant idiots who have zero idea of how to use the editor and basically spam contraptions and obstacles wherever they like and publish them.

Well...either way we'll see about how idiotproof can my tutorial get. :mrgreen:

8. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Hello everyone, I'm the idiot.
    I may be responsible for this.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  9. FBI Light Rock

Oh dear. Looks like I have a lot of work to do. Ok seriously guys...:mrgreen:

ChasingShadows likes this.