Genesis

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Jun 2, 2016.

1. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

scary...

2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i was only able to get 47 so far (at the end those little black balls squish my clones somehow :/

but hey, i ain't gonna compain...thanks again for the hint, as soon as i found the hidden pass through wall(s) it was game on to save me over 40 clones :)

i just wonder if there are more secrets that i need to find now so i can save even more clones....i'm almost to 3 kilos i can taste it!!

3. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Perhaps this might help a bit for some of you ;) Beware: Spoilers! If you want to learn about the secrets yourself skip this one.

(Believe my Galaxy SIII really is near its death, looking at 0:24-0:28... things like that start happening more and more, sigh).

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

very nice work...i did what you did, but i'm only able to get a total of 60 so far...you're just better at controlling the clones

5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey vivic, per the ios update today...it has me belive that this will be the final eternal day level from now on...is this true? i'm hoping not only because game center is screwing me again and it's saying i only have 118 missions completed (when i have 120) and is not counting the clones i got in the new eternal day level today..that just bothers me

ps. yes i tried re-installing game, exiting game center, re-entering game center through the game and other ways...no dice

6. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I think it's just personal preference. I found normal speed easier to manage than 1 speed down. But say what?! You can avoid all of them?! Ok, that's gonna change things. :mrgreen:

At least I got the clone count thingy right haha. :mrgreen:

7. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Your video is just INSANE !
    Great job again :)

8. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

I have not got 2-nd version. I could not see it.

9. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

2nd version? Do you mean Badland 2 the game?