Clonestrobe

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

CLONESTROBE
    by Truethat92

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Is this the next level?

3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yes, it's out now for play...it's super short and fast paced...which i'm fine with...because you'll have to play it a bunch of times to get the last clone powerup (you have to get it just right)

4. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

I like this level!
    This level is really short, and still as fun as other longer levels.
    Yes the missions still require you to try a few more times, but it takes much less time
    For those like me who doesn't have so much time playing a super long level, this level is really a good choice

dubz131 likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

agreed 100%!

18111398 likes this.
  6. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

I can't believe people actually like it!! I've made this level despite not having matching usernames because I love changing it around.
    Honestly, I wish I hadn't rushed the making of it, something I do often with my levels.
    But thanks for liking it though!

dubz131 and Vicvic91 like this.
  7. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Sometimes, simple levels are the best ! :)

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i prefer simple levels - after playing through badland ive had my fair share of rediculously hard levels...i say if someone wants to play a really hard level then that's what the create a level world is for...the new levels added to eternal day keep dropping my completion percentage (and yes, i'm anal about that stuff) - so even if i can get all the missions i still drop a .1% if i can't beat the level in one try...it sucks

and now this new level that came out today...just forget about it - it's got so many 'blink and you'll die' parts that it'll be impossible for me to get in one try...i may not even beat the missio in 5 to be honest...the end part is a nightmare..and god only knows how to save more than one clone once that blade tears you apart...and you can't even prepare for the blad because you're so relieved and surprised that you actually made it to that point.

in conclusion, i love the kind of levels like this that you made

Vicvic91 likes this.
  9. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

Are you talking about Elysium?

10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yes......though i miraculously just beat all 3 missions...the clone saves was luck and i figured out a way to make it to the end of the level fairly easily if you just miss all the big powerups (much easier to maneuver through level when you are super tiny)...but you will end up dying on the one last part, so you will restart at the last checkpoint and have to complete the level from there at a bigger size...but that'll be 2 tries (hopefully) and you'll get the 5 tries mission