Clash of Clans

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by <|-|!<0, Feb 10, 2016.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Just want to know who else play this, would love to have a clan with Badlanders only!

Kullua plays it and have an awesome village... really good game, let's play together!

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Heheh, Clash of Clans is my secondary game after BADLAND now! :mrgreen: But right now I'm fully focused on BADLAND and touching up my level Hexangonal so I hardly play CoC now. I come back frequently to check on my base and collect loot, but have stopped raiding in view of BADLAND.

I'm a maxed out TH9, just working to max out all my walls to level 10. Hopefully my heroes can get close to level 30 before I finally make the jump to TH10. You can see my base below, heheh. :mrgreen:
    screenshot_2016-02-10-23-54-50.jpg
    I have a clan I'm very comfortable with though, so I probably won't jump clan. Given my casual playing style, me and my clan don't go to war. Either way, even if we wanted to, our leader is dead. :mrgreen:

3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

[​IMG]Awesome Light Rock, i'm a more humble th9, but getting there.

4. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

I had this game like 2 years ago, then I deleted it because it got boring. I was almost a maxed out level 5 or 6, I think.

5. FBI Light Rock

You are making good progress there, <|-|!<0 ! :) The fact you are there in C1 proves that you are quite a capable player! Meanwhile a n00bie like me hides in low C3...(But if you feel that you are getting whacked too hard all the time, low C3 is a good place to hide) The DE is better higher up at C1 too, so by the time you reach my stage, maybe your heroes will be all the way up to level 30 already!

And wow, you actually have maxed out walls from TH8, amazing! I semi-rushed to TH9 with a few unfinished upgrades and slightly immature walls, because there was too much excess in elixir (and upgrading walls with elixir isn't available at TH8), and the base was risking being abandoned because I was busy. So I had to make the decision to upgrade the TH.

I'm interested to know what army composition you use though. I see Giants and Hog Riders but that can't be all, huh? :mrgreen: I use GiArch with Rage, Heal & Poison Spell support.

6. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

So I know I said I deleted the app. But I have it on good authority that my base still exists. If we ever do make a clan, I'd probably start playing again.

7. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Ok, I just joined the game !
    Someone to let me go in a good clan ? :p

8. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

This forum allowed discussion of the games not related to Frogmind Games? Heh, I do not know it

9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I'm th10 now
    [​IMG]

10. FBI Light Rock

Me too! But you are progressing really fast though, with those cannons and wizard towers. Your 3rd X-Bow is going up to speed too!

Concentrate on upgrading infernos to level 3 as those are vital defenses that will thwart many attacks. Also, infernos should always be on multi-target mode as that will destroy many troop compositions, especially those that involve mass troops or healing strategies I.e. Hog, Queen walk, etc.

11. Vicvic91

Nobody want to get me on his team :(

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I like how inferno level 1 looks, so i will keep it like that, and i love it single targeted. lol

Also that keeps my weight low in wars, i'm always matched with th9s

13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Vicvic i would love to get you on my team, i think the clan i'm currently on is called weflipdout

Vicvic91 likes this.
  14. Vicvic91

No enought trophy, I can't join your clan, ahah !
    We need to create a Badland clan :)

15. FBI Light Rock

I actually think inferno level 1 looks so bland...and single target also looks very flat to me. I like the more rounded feeling of the multi target reticle. Your taste is sure pretty different from mine. :)

Oh really?! Me and my clan don't war at all (mostly because our leader is dead), so I don't exactly know the dynamics of war. That sounds great for you there. Either way, are you still in Crystal I?

16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I really love the noise the inferno tower does when it gets hotter.... it kills golems in seconds, we have different tastes for sure.

I'm in masters 1 going to champs.

17. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

With games like CoC or Candy Crush, you never think you'll ever get bored
    that is
    until you find
    THE
    BEST
    GAME
    EVER!!!

hay day

18. <|-|!<0