Suggestions

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by Hj326, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

@Miikka I know this wouldn't be possible for every level, but for the few that it would work, could you put race or clone save challenges for levels going from end to start? For example, I mean something like Vertical Limit, but starting at where the top is and ending at the bottom.

MisterM likes this.
  2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

A mirror mode ?

3. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

No, because that would be boring. I'm thinking something more like this: take a level, reverse the camera direction, and switch the first spawn point with the end-of-level pipe. So it's not the whole level that's backwards, it's you going through it that is.

MisterM likes this.
  4. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

i ike this idea, sounds cool

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  5. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

New idea for a replicant survival challenge:

Standard clony, static camera. The start of it is a little like blender, minus the enlarger. Here's the catch: there's a replicant that spawns too. Throughout the match, cloners, growers, and shrinkers fall from the top of the map. It's like a battle-bumper match: last one standing (flying?) wins. Can this be a thing?

MisterM likes this.
  6. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

When do we get INFINITY themed events?

18111398 and FBI Light Rock like this.
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey, i see there's new levels with the update! very cool and thanks....but i'm curious, how come the app icon artwork changed back to the original? i actually liked/preferred the last one you had with the black rolly clone with the black bacground...it gave it a different look from the first badland app icon artwork

8. Super zwerver

Super zwerver Well-Known Member

a multiplay mirror mode would be great, but maybe badland can add a local multiplayer mode. Devices with the same local wifi and app can play together: versus or coop. Like other games: modern combat 5, monopoly... You know what i mean. Just a idea:grin:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  9. Vicvic91

Cool idea @Hj326 ! Don't hesitate if you have some other level's ideas, suggestions are welcome fo the upcoming updates.

10. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

There had better be a section where flowing lava is chasing you through a cavern...
    There was a segment in Infinity that really looked like this would happen, but it didn't :(

EDIT: This is online multiplayer, oops :confused_02:

Vicvic91 likes this.
  11. Daniel G

Daniel G New Member

Hello, I love badland. I super enjoy the game art as I play. The thing is I'm a crappy game player. Badland 1 allowed me to skip checkpoints, which was great so I could keep experience the game. However, Badland 2 no longer allows me to skip. Is there a reason you changed it ? I would love to keep playing the game. As it is I can't :(

12. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Badland 2 used to have a skip feature, but they sort of discontinued it. It's still there for players who got into the game earlier, but you can't earn any more.

I think we should be given the option to earn skip checkpoints (the rockets) through watching ads. @Vicvic91

13. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

That'll be a cool idea... so you earn them? Cool! My Badland 2 app does not have ads though. Perhaps everytime you one try a lvl that isn't a clone lvl or other easy lvls, you get 10 opportunities to skip checkpoints?

14. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

Since Badland 2 android edition seems to already be screwed up with IAPs, they should add a currency!
    Whenever you complete a level, the amount of clones you save is added to a clone count and you can use clones to buy powerups, maybe bonus levels? :tongueout: Online multiplayer could also give clones. To stop certain levels from being overpowered in terms of clone farming, a cooldown for each level can be put into place for recieving clones.

15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

BADLAND 2 should have been a tilting game
    2Touch is a slight problem. Do you think that?
    If not, my apologies;^)

16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey vivic, wasn't exactly sure where to post this....but i found a glitch regarding the options/statistics menu; as the achievements that are listed (out of 89) is wrong for me...it says i only have 41 when i counted them up and definitely have 74 (i only need 15).

and i also just yesterday got a couple of the new secret achievements, beat all levels in one try and 3,500+ clones, etc. but it doesn't seem to be counting the ones i already had previously gotten for some reason....i think this effects my completion percentage too

can you look into this please? i'm ocd about 100% completion and this feature under the statistics just got added with the recent update

Vicvic91 likes this.
  17. Vicvic91

Thanks @dubz131 !
    I have the same bug, we will solve it :)

18. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

what about the Google play games account ? What's it telling?

19. Vicvic91

It's a bug that happens only with new iOS version.
    Nothing related to Android :)

20. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Oh, is the Google play account not present in iOS?
    just for info, if I'm ever getting an iOS device :)