Quantum

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

QUANTUM
    by @Vavje

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Nice level

Vavje likes this.
  3. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Just saved 10. Hurray !
    But I can't break your record @Vicvic91

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

I just beat my record ! :)

image.jpeg

5. Vavje

:openmouth:

Baksbrown likes this.
  6. Vicvic91

@ShiV I'm sure you can save 30+ clones here, if you can keep smaller as possible. :)

7. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Fina-freakin-f*ckelly, got it. A week or 2 back started to catch up with a couple levels I didn't finish in 1-try yet, tried this one a few times since it got updated a while back with a speed down powerup, making a 1-try at least a more realistic goal. After those few tries I went on with a couple other levels, since yesterday really tried this one again. It wasn't easy but damn I'm happy:

Being honest, it isn't the best looking run. Almost gave up on this attempt at the middle part where that damn rock blocked my path, but since the previous 2 attempts at a 1-try run also ended right there (one of two by the laser right before, second by the laser after...) didn't really feel like playing the level from start again. Thankfully waited just a second long enough since I really was about to restart the level again ;P

Most of the times when I tried completing a single run here all powerups were taken, not sure skipping the size-up around 1:30 makes the level easier. It does make the laser-section (2:00) easier indeed, the area at 4:23 is more difficult though. Here the magnetic pull on the smaller clone is stronger, and can catch you, ending a 1-try run. The area at 4:42 might be better doable, getting through at once here both normal size and one size down is a bitch, can't really say what's better.

Not really sure what happened at the end there, suddenly the screen of death wasn't killing the left-behind clonies, perhaps an extra bonus when you get through the level in 1-try? Gives a better chance at saving more clones anyway :) (@Vicvic91 yeah I finally neeaaaarly pulled that 30+ challenge through, shame ;P ).

Vicvic91 likes this.
  8. Vavje

Wow ! Awesome one try vid.
    @ShiV I'm really impressed :anguished:

9. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Hehe thanks :)