Doom Horizon

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

DOOM HORIZON
    by Florent_Panini

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

fun level i guess - has annoying parts to it; especially speed run, where if you hit a block you automatically die? that makes no sense but ok....and i know i collected all powerups and it didn't give me the achievement...not cool

edit: i'll be back tho

edit 2: atleast the missions are easy enough...cause this level is annoying as shit..theres a parts where you die over and over (rocks falling, stupid spinning machine that throws you into saw (or not if lucky) and tight spaces)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Baksbrown likes this.
  3. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Annoying as shit ? Seriously ?
    I think you're too strict with it. Try Angry birds ?

4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Goodness !!!! Where is this f... last mine ???

5. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

too hard. I have not passed it >_<

6. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I believe it has traveled to DisneyWorld to go on the rides and to get a giant banana. After it has gotten a giant banana I believe it will return back to the lvl. :mrgreen:

Vavje likes this.
  7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Saved 11 clones here, probably 15 possible, but i'm done with this level

9. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

It's impossible to one try this level. :( The 2 Slow powerups just make Clony push forward too slow in that the 2 crushers in that small tunnel will always squish you. Not like it's any easier to one try the rest of the level though...

Maybe this level needs a nerf? If not it'll stain everyone's records of 100% 1-try all levels for the 100% completion even further...

10. Vicvic91

Ok, you will get a 1 try improvement ! :)

11. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

Go to YouTube and search 'doom horizon badland' and press the second video (which is mine) and i did all challenges including all mines.

12. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Yeah think 15 or perhaps 16 would be max, I'm at 13 for now ;)

Actually I think it is possible to 1-try this, though it's extremely hard. But I managed to get a clone through the crushers part without dying once (after which I failed miserably and got myself killed fast enough ;P ). First crusher isn't that hard to pass, just need to time when the crusher opens, and right at that moment fly through without bumping into the crusher before it opens. You can position yourself some blocks in front of it, the thing is not to bump into that crusher before it opens, that way all your speed will be gone and you won't gain enough to make it before it closes again. The second one is the real bitch, since you have to repeat what you did before the first crusher. Only problem is that almost every time you get in between those crushers you slowly roll (or simply fly) against that second crusher before it opens again, taking away your initial speed.

Possible, but at such a freaking impossible rate that it's better to give the level a powerup-update yes ;)

Speaking of impossible 1-try levels, imo Quantum deserves an update too. As far as I know that speed powerup somewhere at the beginning is impossible to skip, and there's no speed-down powerup ahead to compensate for this. Haven't played this one for a while but I believe at or just after the dark part in the +- middle of Quantum again gain a speedbump, making a 1-try nearly impossible, perhaps with some extreme luck. Think it would be better to add a speed-down powerup one or two areas past that speed powerup at the beginning.

n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.
  13. Vicvic91

Ok, let's improve all of that ! :)

14. Vicvic91

Both levels will be improved with the next upcoming Eternal Day level.

ShiV likes this.
  15. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Doom Horizon was really changed? Cause I don't get one try even now. But I think it's possible, if (still?) hard.

16. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I hate myself. Messed a clear 14-run at the end, got only 12. Did you skip the big powerup behind the portal too, or is 13 possible one size bigger?

17. Vicvic91

Competition is back with this level !
    Look at this crazy replay from @Straitorden :)

Straitorden likes this.