Oppo51t1on

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2016-09-16 à 22.25.36.png

OPPO51T1ON
    by Magnetar

Missions
    Capture d’écran 2016-09-16 à 22.26.00.png

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Too hard.....

InterludeDude, Baksbrown and dubz131 like this.
  3. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Good design and background but a little too dark if you ask me

dubz131 likes this.
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

way too hard...but that's because there needs to be updates/fixes....the slow/fast parts are redicuously way too hard as the screen always kills you...it took me way too many times to finally beat this level without having to skip...please update/fix so the level is at least playable and fund...as of right now it's just impossibly hard...the design is cool, but it's not fun at all in it's current state

Baksbrown likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ok yea, i'm trying to replay now to get some of the missions and now i can't even get past the first part...the screen moves WAY TOO FAST to controll your character or realize whats even going on...and IF you happen to get through the first lasers the second lasters blocks you and the screen of death kills you...and this is just the first part of the level...beat in 3 tries? i don't think so

edit: yea this level is just infuriating...no control to get past the first part (don't even know how i did it last night) cause it's all luck...the tight spaces make it impossible as if you touch ANYTHING it slows you down and the screen of death kills you....this might be the worst level ever added to eternal day..it's pretty to look at - but the gameplay kills it

6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

fuck this level...im seroiusly so pissed off...levels this hard have no place in eternal day...leave them in the level world creator where they belong...

7. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Yeap, this level was frustrating the first few times. But so long you get past the super speedrun part, it's actually pretty okay. Huh, well admittedly getting past that speedrun part is pretty nasty. Here's my insane video of One Try with Exploding All Mines! (or so I thought - are the mines in the laser spaceship part the only mines to explode? I forgot)

I was about to complain about the length of the level, but the length and pace of the level slightly reminds me of my own level Hexangonal which was also very long, and the pacing was per say, a little inconsistent I have to admit.
    Agreed! Had to turn my iPad's brightness to the max, and as you know, that is quite a strain on the device...

Vavje and Baksbrown like this.
  8. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

Beat it in 2 tries

9. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Here's the way I have found to save 20+ clones.
    Seems possible to go 30+ with more luck : there is another hard way to avoid another big powerup.

Vavje likes this.
  10. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Wow ! You control it.

11. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Love this level !
    But the first part seems to be hardest than the "Frogmind choice" version. Wrong ?
    I searched another Magnetar' levels. No other. This is apparently the first published. That should be interesting !

12. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

Sorry about my comment before. I actually beat it in 3 tries.

13. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

I made your comment clean. ^
    But there ARE some levels that are good, definetely, but so difficult to the point of exploding. There's The Metalparke, Tenth Vertigo, Doom Horizon... At least modify them so they're a bit more merciful than they are?

dubz131 likes this.
  14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

fair enough, and thank you.

i like metalparke

InterludeDude likes this.