Hello. I happen to have a complaint about this game

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by MistakenGecko, Sep 24, 2016.

1. MistakenGecko

MistakenGecko New Member

Hi. I normally don't pay for games but I enjoyed this game so I already paid the 3.99 for it and now it is saying I have to buy it again and I don't really feel like doing that. The restore purchases button does not work and I would like that I either got the full version back, or my money. The game I spent it on was Bad Lands 2.
    Much thanks in advance

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

@Vicvic91 please assist!

You may contact Frogmind for more help! Just send them a PM :)

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey !

Can you send me your email account at support@frogmindgames.com, with more details about your device model and os version ?
    I will help you resolving this issue. Thanks !

4. nw Green

nw Green New Member

I am having same issue....

5. Rez Rising

Rez Rising New Member

Hi. I am having the same issue. Bought the full version immediately after downloading bc the first one was excellent. I was in the middle of Infinity levels when game booted me back to Freezing and is telling me to buy full version and to get more eggs to unlock Inferno. Restore purchases button does not work.
    I hope this can be fixed quickly bc this game is AWESOME! Really fun, super creative and challenging and the best looking game hands down. Cant wait to finish and go back to 3 egg all levels.

6. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this issue.
    We apologize for it, seems that the last android build is corrupted and the Premium account is temporary unavailable.
    We have worked on the patch, it will be ready in the next hours via new update build 1029.