Self Destruct

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2016-09-30 à 17.30.57.png

SELF DESTRUCT
    by @Baksbrown

Missions
    Capture d’écran 2016-09-30 à 17.30.37.png

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

Baksbrown likes this.
  2. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

5 tries? Well, it is reasonable and justly.

3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I wanna survive with one try because i absolutely loved this level, top notch work on this
    Fantastic Baksbrown

Vicvic91 and Baksbrown like this.
  4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Baksbrown likes this.
  5. Vicvic91

I have 42 :)

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Nice, i should have 45 but i ruined, i exploded the mine, lol.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

fun level

8. Vicvic91

You will love thise message : there is a secret part in this level, and you could save more clones if you are good ! :)
    Thanks @Baksbrown for your talent ! This is just AWESOME !!!

<|-|!<0 and Baksbrown like this.
  9. Baksbrown

<|-|!<0 and Vicvic91 like this.
  10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Awesome Baksbrown, so you are a good level maker AND a good player, damn.

What the secret vicV?1

Baksbrown and Vicvic91 like this.
  11. Baksbrown

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  12. Vicvic91

Do you remember the zone where there is no more thing than a saw, and a blower (just before the magnetic way) ?
    Just before this long part without nothing, there is a little zone with a rock. Just keep there few seconds, and you will activate the dark and doomsday mode with lasers... :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    Baksbrown likes this.
  13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Dude, that's amazing!

So cool

:screamcat:

No way i would figure that out! Maybe i would stay in that hole a little because i like to fool around in the levels, but i wouldn't stay there until the screen comes that close.

But really awesome stuff

Baksbrown likes this.
  14. Vicvic91

Now with this new powerup, I'm sure it's possible to save more clones eheh. :)

15. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I got 49, 50 should be max for me at least

Baksbrown likes this.
  16. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Hint hint! You can be another size smaller other than using the secret! That way you can even try for max 51 clones (don't sacrifice one clone to get that small powerup!).

Look at this screenshot! I'm one size smaller at this point already!
    Screenshot_2016-10-10-08-55-47.png

Here you can avoid one Big powerup to achieve the above.
    Screenshot_2016-10-10-08-54-03.png

Baksbrown and Vicvic91 like this.
  17. Baksbrown

Wow, even I didn't know that!

18. Vicvic91

At the beggining, there is also a way to avoid a big powerup too :)

19. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I dodged that powerup too sometimes, but then the clone is way too small to pass some part i don't remember.

kind of happy already with 49 to try that, haha.

I'm actually just now finishing all missions on Badland 2, just one tried blazed... Age mover and Issues to go.

20. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Wow thought you'd be finished with those ages ago, I had 2 or 3 missions and 2 1-tries left within I thought 4 days since I started Badland 2, after 4 days received an update and was back at the 12th or 14th level or so :'( Believe something went wrong with the sync with Google Drive, I noticed before the update already I didn't see any notifications that the game synced with google drive. All progress, clonesaves and achieved mission after the level I was set back to had to be replayed, believe about 3 days later I finished Badland 2 for what was possible. Within a week all missions, every 1-try and all achievements minus one being play online for the first time (Android doesn't have online yet). Ah well, there are worst ways to spend your summerholidays ;)

Anyway, ontopic. Last weeks been working on finishing left open goals (a couple of 1-tries). Now I finally got Quantum's 1-try an hour ago all that's left in singleplayer are 3 1-try runs, being Metalparke (should actually be doable if my old rotten phone would cooperate instead of almost instantly starting to affect the level), The Long Story (fun level to play once but Jezus, it just drags on and on with a couple of random moments that always end up killing me somewhere, really don't want to play this one anymore :( ), and third, yes, this one...

Yesterday I came close to execute a 'Self Destruct' on my phone because of this level. In about 90 minutes I think I reached that magnetic area (just past the Doomsday activation area) in 1-try about 12 times. Perhaps 2 times those magnetic field prevented me from making it. But at least 10 times I made it through, but the damn freaking brick wall wouldn't move an inch. Not once, whether I was normal size, one or two sizes down, with multiple clones, nada. After each of those chances were gone the wall didn't have any trouble going down when I picked up at the checkpoint at the start of the magnetic area. Only in a single run it refuses. Every. Time. Again. Today again, around 8-10 times:coldsweat:

I really dig this level but by now I think the level and I won't be best friends for a while, strongly doubt my phone would live to tell :') Sigh...

But in all seriousness, anyone else having this problem? A solution would be very very welcome.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Vicvic91 likes this.