Clonefall

Discussion in 'JUNGLE (iOS)' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.png

CLONEFALL

Missions

image.jpeg

Time Trial

Clonefall-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    CLONEFALL SURVIVOR: Survive by tapping only once

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Vicvic91

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Thank you Vicvic! :)

Got it, with a respectable score now! When i first got the mission, i had exactly 220 clones. And then i got it again just a few tries later. :mrgreen:

Funny thing is, the real reason why i couldn't complete the last mission is not because of my skill in controlling the clones, but the fact that i missed out 1 small power up that is hanging off a branch on the left side just after the first stretch. It's a bit hard to see that power up as it seems to glow quite dim, possibly due to the background.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

Do you get the secret archivement in this level too ?

"Survived Clonefall by tapping only once" :)

5. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Without knowing why but this achievement is not secret for me, the description is already there before I even found it

6. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Yeah, it isn't all that secret. But not many players look into the achievement menu to find it!

Getting the right time to release after starting the level (YES, the touch that starts the level is the ONLY touch allowed) was quite brutal! And that amount of clones you have to sacrifice just to get that achievement...:(

I wonder what other hidden special achievements can you guys think of? :mrgreen:Maybe like "Make contact with ALL mines - Quad" (Not just explode all mines)

18111398 likes this.
  7. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

I'm on like my 200th attempt for those last 5 clones that seem to slip from my grasp...

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL and dubz131 like this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i hear ya man, the controls are much different from the first, imo - so it's hard to get used to the new ones and i just can't seem to get 220 clones (highest so far is 205)

9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

question to vivic..

do you know why frogmind chose not to have an indicator on each level that you beat in one try? i've beaten quite a few but how can one possibly keep track, yanno? i'm asking you as they don't respond to my questions or emails so i thought you might know since you are a master at this game and you might have more inside details than everyone else

10. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

That should probably go under the Badland 2 Thoughts / Feedback thread, but you're definitely right.

11. Vicvic91

Hey @dubz131 !

Hope you enjoy the new game ! :)
    The 1try badge will be on the next updates : guys are actually working on the android version of the game, but it's on the list of the futur add-on for Badland 2 ;)

Don't hesitate to send me your message when you have a question to Frogmind, you can just tag me @Vicvic91 if you want to alert me with a notification. :)

12. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

awesome...thanks a lot for all your quick responses and help with both games!

13. Abieslla

Abieslla Guest

God... I cant understand how is possible someone pick up more than 224 clones. I scored 230 one time and I can't do this anymore :weary::weary:

14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Hey @Leto_Zhou can you show me how you do almost 260 in here?

15. Pierre Miguel Gayo

Pierre Miguel Gayo Elite Member

For everyone: Hint : There is a secret achivement in the level clonefall, Idk if you already saw it but, good luck finding it

16. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I found it. No spoilers...

17. Pierre Miguel Gayo

Pierre Miguel Gayo Elite Member

Oh ok

18. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

All fancy tricks learnt! Getting better scores of 210+. Now I just have to perfect my skill and use my short penguin beak to grab those 3 extra clones(best is 217) into my record.

19. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

200 as in 200 clones? :)

20. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

234 is my record now! Awesome! I'm a master at clonefall. Or am I...