Nuclear Splash

Discussion in 'SURVIVE THE LONGEST' started by Vicvic91, May 25, 2016.

1. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

Soooo, it's 3:00 AM here, and I've got to get ready for bed. I'll check back in some time tomorrow, or today, depending how you look at it, hah! Thanks for working on the glitch. Was glad to help, and now I know where to go if I see any other glitches :grinning:

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Ok, it's a cache delay eheh.
    It should be online with next Nuclear Splash event.
    Or, if you reinstall the app, you will reset your cache and be abble to see it :)

3. RocksInMyHead

Ok, so I defied the hubby and stayed up, hahah! I uninstalled and reinstalled and now the lasers are switched. I was used to the old pattern that the rain fell in, so I haven't made it to the 36 second mark yet and probably won't tonight because I'm sleepy. Will have to relearn the level! Not a bad thing...everyone else has to relearn it too. Oh yes, and the rays are switched now to lasers on outside, freeze rays on inside. Thanks!:)

4. Vicvic91

I have also improved the speed, let's see if it becomes less "same loop" now :)

5. RocksInMyHead

Hahah!.. No good deed goes unpunished! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...:mrgreen:

Vicvic91 likes this.
  6. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

ya still pretty good at it... how do you get the glitch though!

7. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

Now that the Nuclear Splash hack has been solved, someone is doing less than 1 second on my favorite online rush lvls like Edge roller and a few others. His name is something like rok4o2, have you seen him?

InterludeDude likes this.
  8. Vicvic91

This other "cheat" will be patched with the next update coming... very soon now :)

InterludeDude likes this.
  9. RocksInMyHead

Well, it wasn't so much a cheat... I survived the rain long enough (36-38 seconds) at which point the rain cannon quits swinging all the way to the right. If you timed it just right, you could roll to the right of where the rain was falling and just sit there.

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  10. RocksInMyHead

I have seen you survive to about 40 seconds, I'm surprised you didn't see that!

11. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

40? I didn't survive to 40, my best in NUCLEAR SPLASH is about 20 sec. Perhaps my penguin mind forgot the incident.

12. RocksInMyHead

Maybe I'm thinking of @ElK0305...anyway, I was surprised more people didn't get to that mark where you could roll quickly to the right and the rain wouldn't hit you. It's all changed up now though, @Vicvic91 changed up the way the rain falls so that it's not as much of a loop anymore, and more difficult to avoid, and of course the rain will cover the entire field for the length of play now, too.

13. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

Bad VicVic, I didn't even get a chance to try out the glitch! Jk, so happy the leaderboards aren't glitched. I can finally stop staring at those mega highscores in Nuclear Splash.

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  14. RocksInMyHead

Oh yeah, definitely made it a lot less same loop. Pretty hard to make it more than 22 seconds now . Not sure if that's what you were going for, lol. Don't get me wrong, I like that I can't just sit to one side and rack up time, but it's more fun if you can last a minute or two, don't know if that's something that can be achieved without incurring the problem where the rain cannon gets stuck raining on one side of the field...

Vicvic91 likes this.
  15. Vicvic91

Ahah, I can go 31s easily, you need to learn more this level now :)

16. RocksInMyHead

Heheh, maybe so, just made it to 30 seconds...I'll be seeing nuclear rain in my sleep now, been concentrating so hard at it.

17. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Thanks, you are good too, very fun to play with.

Nuclear Splash is super hard now! Lol

Vicvic91 and RocksInMyHead like this.
  18. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

For some reason I'm not getting the 18 seconds I want to now, so angry! Good job Vicvic at 30 seconds plus, but you probably knew all of the tricks anyway. LOL

19. RocksInMyHead

Heheh, made it to 39+ seconds! The rain cannon hasn't stuck yet. It used to stick at about 37 seconds before.

20. Vicvic91

I have tested the level before publishing it, running it for 5+ min : no matter where you are, there will be always a poison ball to kill you and the canon will never bug anymore :)