Age Mover

Discussion in 'INFINITY' started by Vicvic91, Mar 2, 2016.

1. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

2 clones? Maybe you are putting the missions in a blender because it's not in the achievement bar. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I came here cause I finally passed Age mover with a bounty of 2 clones(but who cares?). So many tries though.

2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

And don't even ask me about the achievements. Each of them is as hard as one trying every level in the EXTREME category of the lvl world in a row.

InterludeDude likes this.
  3. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

2 clones in Oblivion is a secret achievment, along with many others.

4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

This is amazing Leto zhou, you are amazing.

How are you so fast in the end though, i'm not getting this

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Hey @Vicvic91

Do you know how and why Leto Zhou is so fast at the end there in the video, the robot saws don't even come close to him, i don't understand.

I reach the end small but it makes no difference cause i'm always super slow... what the hell

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I can't even One Try this level, i always die at the end because the clone is always so godamn slow, this is so annoying, something is wrong i think.

7. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Seems that because he avoid the powerup at 4'21 he becomes faster than the bots...
    No need to 1 try the level to get this score : all is starting on the sticky with laser parts, at the middle/end of the level

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

That powerup controls time, things will just happen slower, he won't become faster, and i dodged that powerup and it made no difference in the clone speed.

Also in his video the screen seems to cover more space as you can see the next part of the level while rotating in the gravity ball.

So why is he faster?

9. Vicvic91

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

There is no bigger tip than the video itself, which we can all see and he clearly have a lot of speed in the end there for whatever reason.

11. Leto_Zhou

Leto_Zhou Well-Known Member

Maybe you can do a video, I will help you analyze

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Analyze what?

There is no way to get as fast as you do in this level, something really weird about it.

13. Vicvic91

Hey @Leto_Zhou what's your device ? :)
    How can you get so much speed to escape the bots at the end ? eheheh :)

14. Leto_Zhou

The method in the video is concluded after I tried several times, haven't met you said of that kind of situation

15. Vicvic91

What's your device ?

16. Leto_Zhou

The method in the video is concluded after I tried several times, haven't met you said of that kind of situation
    IPhone 6s

17. Vicvic91

Thanks ! You are lucky, because I can't reproduce it to get more clones like you eheh :)

18. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lucky?

As in the game completely malfunctioned and made the clone fly fast as a bullet?

Nah this is something else.

I have a conspiracy theory in my mind i'm afraid.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  19. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

28 clones saved!!!!!!!

But the way i did was like Shiv said, i stayed sticky until the end, and also smaller.

The way Leto Zhou did it IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! And it might mean something terrible.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  20. Leto_Zhou

what is it?