Incinerator

Discussion in 'SURVIVE THE LONGEST' started by Vicvic91, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2016-10-12 à 20.34.36.png

INCINERATOR

Missions
    image.jpg

InterludeDude likes this.
  2. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

These are hot new levels!

I'm sorry.

But when will we see the 3 other new online levels? And where is the next level pack coming out? I was mildly dissapointed we didn't get them this update, but your profile pic highly suggests we're getting them very soon :)

3. Vicvic91

@RocksInMyHead I need to thank you. You inspired me this new level after the different tweaks on Nuclear Splash.
    I hope you will like it as his brother one, eheh :)

4. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

5. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

loved it! Almost mixed Nuclear Splash and Assembly, unique idea :)

InterludeDude likes this.
  6. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

Way cool! I've been gone on errands all day and can't hardly wait to play all these new levels! Hubby is going to be a video game widower tonight!

7. RocksInMyHead

Ok, just played Incinerator....AWESOME! I can't believe you all just put out so many great new levels! Gotta catch up with everyone!

InterludeDude and Vicvic91 like this.
  8. RocksInMyHead

Woo hoo 1 Min 12 Secs ! Been trying to improve on it still..thanks VicVic for this level!

9. Vicvic91

@RocksInMyHead You should record and share your best run in the Incinerator ! :)

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  10. RocksInMyHead

I REALLY like this level. I'm so bad at remembering to record, but I'll give it a shot to have another good run....but then everyone would see how I do it! Hey..... Sneaky! Well, it'd be fun anyway :)

11. RocksInMyHead

Crud!!!! I just had a 3 minute 4 second run and didn't hit the record button afterwards! I'm always hitting the back button immediately after a great run to see how my score looks on the board, and then the recording is gone. I'll try again, drats! ;)

<|-|!<0, InterludeDude and Vicvic91 like this.
  12. RocksInMyHead

Taking down the old video and putting up the new one of 3 Minutes 49 Seconds, just to share aaaaand to prove it's no glitch or cheat :)

Vicvic91 and InterludeDude like this.