Smuggler

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Oct 21, 2016.

1. 4slann

4slann Member

Nvm I did it :mrgreen:
    1 try all Powerups:cool_02:
    I think I was tires yesterday and didn't see one
    I like challenging levels

Vicvic91 likes this.
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i concur 4 slann - i was hoping to check your walkthrough on getting the powerups, as that is the last mission achievement i need too!...the powerup in the last machine head is redicuously hard to get..i just let my clones roll down the machine as to attract the powerup but the powerup ALWAYS goes flying through the top of the screen! can you please fix this vivic?

edit: ok, see thats bs to me...i friggin worked my butt off collecting ALL the powerups but that damn powerup keeps going through the top of the screen (but it does the same thing in your walkthrough you uploaded so i figured it was ok - but its clearly not counting towards getting collected - cmon man)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey 4slann, are you planning on uploading a walkthrough? i want to see how you get that powerup in the 2nd machines head without making it shoot off screen...love this level, annoyed by this mission.

4slann likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

An update is coming tonight/tomorrow :)

5. 4slann

4slann Member

Voilà

Here is my walkthrogh

Hope it helps

Vavje likes this.
  6. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

And voilà !

7. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

2 additional tips:

1) For the collect all powerups mission: When you watch @4slann 's walkthrough at around 1:13, you can see that the clones enter and exit the first portal the same size, but they take 2 size-downs inside the portal (as you see the first clones flying in there are still big and the slow clone left behind shrunk already). What helped for me in getting those size-down powerups was entering the (first) portal with more than 1 clone, and while jumping in keep pressing the screen, as if you try to get the clones to the ceiling. If you let go and only touch the screen once to hop into the portal, there's a chance you won't pick one or even two of those powerups (as you can see in @Vicvic91 's 1-try recording). In case you're wondering why you still didn't get that mission while watching back your own replays... ;)

2) Right at the end with all the superclones, don't try to rush all your clones through that wheel to get to the superclone powerups, but 'take your time'. If you rush them into that wheel all at once and try to push and squeeze them through the first clone(s) already past it bump into the ceiling, sliding forth while taking the superclones. If you look at @4slann 's walkthrough you see at a certain point those clones pass the point where the screen suddenly catches up very fast, leaving a bunch of clones behind. If you align the clones into a straight line instead before entering the superclone area and take a bit more time to hop hop hop 1 or 2 clones throught each turn of the wheel all clones can get past it while not being at the point where the screen starts to catch up. If the point will be reached now the screen won't catch up that fast but simply goes along as usual.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  8. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Perhaps this might help someone ;)

<|-|!<0, Vavje and Vicvic91 like this.
  9. Vicvic91

@ShiV you are just INSANE !!!

10. Vavje

11. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Hehe thanks ;) Ahh won't be surprised if @Straitorden or mister Chic0 suddenly drops a score halfway 50, especially our russian friend has a thumb that's scary precise.

12. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

I did exactly what you did (thanks for the walk through FYI)....but the FUCKING power up in the second machine STILL shoots through the ceiling either tho I had like 5 clones up top waiting for it!

SO, can you PLEASE fix this vivid??? This is getting beyond frustrating and I've played this level over 100 times now doing the same shit to try and get that last powerup...this is crazy...I just checked the leaderboard too and only 3 people have gotten all 3 missions so far....that powerup is cheap beyond belief and I'm tired of having to go through the WHOLE beginning again making sure I get all power ups JUST to get that one point again to get a chance to get screwed over again. And yes, I've watched my replays in super slow to make sure that I got them all and I have, except for the last machine one that went straight through my clone...and I watched 4slanns walk through and I know where all the power ups are...this needs to be fixed...it's just not fun playing through hundreds of times to not get that mission pop up at the end of the level when you know you did everything right...that powerup should be able to get with a lot of clones around it so I dunno man

13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Awesome ShiV, But i can't keep my clones at the left side like you do at 30 seconds of the video. They slide to the right anyway... so i have to go with the flow without waiting.

14. Vicvic91

Update is out.

It includes :
    . a patch for the 2 powerups in the canon portal
    . a patch for the head powerup of the 2nd Smuggler
    . a patch for the killed clones in the free zone

Thanks @Vavje ! :)

dubz131 and Vavje like this.
  15. Vavje

Thanks to you ! :)

16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Thank you vivic

17. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

Thank you vavje

18. Vavje

Thanks to ya all guys.
    And sorry.
    But, even in real life, it's hard to steal a powerup on a smuggler' head ;)