Is Eternal Day eternal?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Mr. X, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

If you haven't noticed the light circle thing for eternal day has already made it past half way. So what will happen when it reachs the end will eternal day end and eternal noon start? Plus I am waiting to see which level deserves to be the final level of eternal day.

So what do think?

AKAI2002 likes this.
  2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Don't worry, when that circle is going to be complete, Frogmind will think of a way to continue indicating which ED levels you have completed. :) So nope, there won't be an end to ED in the foreseeable future, at least for now.

3. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

Before I start, I think we should set aside the issue of storage space and just talk about things like display. Unless you actually have reliable info to determine how much space for new ED levels Badland has, leave that to the experts. :)
    When the ED circle is complete, we can simply start another circle. Of course, there will eventually be a time where if we add another, the level completion screen will look extremely cluttered. So you could also compact the tiny circles, or make the inner ring (the DOOMSDAY levels?) smaller. We could also vote out levels, if the game even gets to that point. (I don't even think some of my levels in ED are so deserving!)

4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

The question is : is the ED circle... a circle ? Or could it be a spiral ? :)

InterludeDude likes this.
  5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Ok, I know now what it will be ahahah !

But unfortunally I can't spoil it. So you just have to... wait until it happens :)

Mr. X and InterludeDude like this.
  6. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Just a few more weeks huh.....

InterludeDude likes this.
  7. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

*starts another circle*