NEWS ON "VARIATIONS"

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by 4522405DASH, Nov 14, 2016.

1. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I last posted a thread. So I might as well just talk about some news.

Unfortunately, my phone broke and now I've been trying to get everything back on my new phone.
    Therefore, "VARIATIONS" has been cancelled. Worst part was that I was finishing up the final obstacle before the goal! :(

On the other hand, I have a NEW level that I'm working on!
    I still haven't thought of a good name yet, so I want YOU to help me think of a name! To give an idea of what I am working on with some screenshots;

IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0097.JPG IMG_0095.JPG

I will choose the best name (in my opinion) and the level will be named just that. You might even get featured on it! :)

Well that's all, sorry if I caused any inconvenience. Bye!

Vicvic91 likes this.
  2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Hmm... I'd say destructo! Very "Desctructive" lvl, keeping with the "BAD" in Badland, I think. :)

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Eggvolution :)

Baksbrown likes this.
  4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

It looks like Runway lights. Or a Toaster.

5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Hmm....maybe Spacial Passage? Because the theme is very space-like (all the robotic eggs in the background particularly look like spaceships), and the laser infested level goes well with the space theme. Plus the lasers seem to define some kind of passage. Last screenshot especially, while the first one the lasers seem to be some kind of director with the top and bottom edge guiding forward, and the "laser fingers" telling them to go up and down to avoid being burned. The 2nd screenshot obviously shows a passage.

6. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Wow, that's actually a pretty good explanation there, in fact I have used some of the info for new ideas for the level itself! Thanks!

IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.JPG

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. Pierre Miguel Gayo

Pierre Miguel Gayo Elite Member

Maybe the level will be called Mechanical corruption, Mechanical destruction, Heated, Madness, Special Spicies, Alien structures ?
    I dont know I just got thinking many names.

8. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

If anyone would like to see my progress so far in action, go check out my everyplay! It's the same user as my account :mrgreen: