Danger

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

IMG_4289.JPG

DANGER
    by Tecmo

Missions
    Capture d’écran 2016-12-01 à 23.35.35.png

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

umm, i beat the level without cloning and it didn't give it to me(tho i did have to use checkpoints so i could go back), but that should not matter as it doesn't matter for the collect all powerup missions...please fix

3. Vicvic91

If you use a checkpoint after collecting a powerup, you will not have the mission. You need to NEVER collect a clone powerup ;)

4. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

Need screenshot. Maybe this?:)[​IMG]

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

its fine, i was able to get the 'collect no clone poweurps' mission....but i just checked the leaderboard and it says i only have 192 now? but yesterday i had 195 - what happened?

edit: i don't care about rankings, as with each new eternal level it changes, but i just want to make sure it counts my 3 missions for this level, as I technically was at #1 all alone now i'm back at #4 sayiing i only have 192...seems like a glitch in the leaderboard

6. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Yep. I'm at 150 at the leaderboard, but in the game there are 153 of 195 shown. And I don't think that the three in front of you only have 192, too. @Vicvic91?

7. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Hey, I'm on Twitter!

A bit unfair against @Straitorden who did 35 clones 10 hours before me, but my play was linked in the spreadsheet by someone.

Baksbrown and Vicvic91 like this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

psshhh....cheap tactics going on with this level... i had 195 mission reached before anyone else (the leaderboard even said so) as I beat them all as soon as the level was released (just played at the right time and got lucky)...then a day later my 195 was gone and i was dropped back down to 192; and that's where i still currently stand despite already beating all the missions...so hopefully on the next eternal day it will fix this...but i think there was some behind the scenes cheapness that caused my missions to get whiped away.

ive said before i could care less what place i'm in (but i'm suspecting some players do *cough* the top 4 currently *cough*), and i just want my missions to show up on the leaderboard as counted for my hard work in getting them....not cool at all, imo

9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i have 36...cue the music

10. Vicvic91

Unfortunally, there is nothing I can do about the GameCenter leaderboards. :(

11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

it's a conspiracy!

yea, no i know - apple made some poor decisions when it came to game center (RIP)