EGGVOLUTION IS OUT!!

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by 4522405DASH, Dec 6, 2016.

1. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I have finally finished my level and here it is! I won't take any screenshots because you can go find out yourself in the link below :mrgreen:

https://badland.app.link/YcWJR3O4Ry

Good luck! :)

MisterM and InterludeDude like this.
  2. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

Lol, you actually took @Vicvic91's suggestion?
    For the level itself, I wish if felt more original. The overall feel of the 1st segment resembled CLONETRON, the vertical laser part looked a lot like the puzzle from ACCELERATOR, and the vertical pistons (where the opening goes up and down) have been used in CLONED (BL2).
    If these parts were your idea, that's that, but if you did intend to inspire your level using others', put a twist on it to make it feel more unique! Make the lasers horizontal? Put spikes on the pistons & slow them down? "Do what you think is fun!" - @Pizzaandy, Level Tips

3. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

Oh shoot I made that level tips level... That happened
    Lemme see if I still agree with what I said there
    Yea that's good
    Seriously though, joint your freakin' objects people

InterludeDude likes this.
  4. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

What do you mean by joint?

5. Pizzaandy

I mean that the branches in the game move when you hit them. In the level world, however, most people don't take the time to make static objects physics enabled. It stresses me out! Like every time...
    [​IMG]
    Me about to hit a branch the player will most likely bump into

[​IMG]
    Me when I hit the branch and it doesn't move and I remember I'm playing a level world level

6. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I see, I jointed the saw but didn't bother to joint to branch because I barley even bump into it.

7. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Thanks, next time I'll keep that in mind :)

InterludeDude likes this.
  8. Pizzaandy

I wasn't referring to your level specifically... having things without joints is cool when everything is metal-y and stuff :mrgreen: