Badland 2 for other platforms??

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by JigglyMuff, Mar 17, 2016.

1. JigglyMuff

JigglyMuff Member

Its out for the ios but will this eventually be released for Android as well? I want to try it but I don't have Apple products. :P If so, is there any sort of time table on that or is there maybe a place where you can check on progress with development? Thanks

Hráč likes this.
  2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @JigglyMuff !

Android version is coming soon, guys are working hard on it every day !
    No date to announce yet, but will be on the next weeks/months hoppefully :)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    Hráč and JigglyMuff like this.
  3. denisbadic

denisbadic Active Member

Hi all) Today I have for badland 2 released a new update which introduces some ratings from Facebook friends, I want to ask and that you need someone. I wanted the online mode or new levels, but didn't see anything, I'm upset. For IOS, the game is available for almost one year, and for Android even there's no online(

4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @denisbadic !

Let's talk more about the iOS/Android version today : we have now like 2 different games : the iOS Premium version and the Android F2P version.
    For sure the Android version is different in many points now, because we are working in partnership with Cheetah Mobile on it.

What does that means ?
    In Android F2P version, you are actually playing 50 levels with 2 totally new ones instead of the 40 levels in iOS version.
    We included also some cool boosters to play with, that gives a totally different way to play the game : the Superdash for those players that are not abble to finish a level, the Cube Mighty when you want to transform your clones into cubes, and the Slowtime when you want to get more time to save more clones in some tricky parts.
    Today update includes the Facebook ranking leaderboard to compete with friends : it's like a Timetrial mode in some levels and a clonesavior leaderboard in some other levels.

How about the iOS Online Mode ?
    Let's say it clear : you will not play this Online Mode in Android like you see it on iOS. But... we are working on another one, with different "rules", and I'm sure you will like it ! :)
    There is also another surprise coming soon, but no spoil before the update cames out ;)

And what about the iOS players ?
    As I said, the game is taking a different way on both iOS and Android versions. But we still working on the iOS version, with some other stuff coming soon.

We don't care about that, we just want new levels to play !
    New levels are coming, for sure :)
    For both versions : iOS and Android. In the main story mode, in the iOS Online mode, EVERYWHERE ! :)
    But... crafting cool levels takes a bit more time, so let's say that they are coming very very soon.
    I know it's hard to wait, but I'm sure you will love them as well :)

denisbadic and n0phun like this.
  5. denisbadic

denisbadic Active Member

Very interesting that you came up with it)