Coldskin

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.06.46.png

Coldskin

Missions

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.03.05.png

Time Trial

Coldskin-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    ALONE: Survive without cloning in 1 try

Total BOTY secrets to unlock

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

ALONE Achievement!!!!

That was so much fun.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  3. 4slann

4slann Member

Here is my walkthrough for this level

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I need to stop playing Online Mode and start upgrading my score in the Warpzone pack directly !

IMG_1730.JPG

5. Vicvic91

This is a zen run :)

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Awesome Vicvic, i think i need to buy a new device you have the 3d touch right?

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. Vicvic91

No, I'm playing this run with my (old) iPhone 5S ;)

8. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

Wowzers! I was wondering how you did that, that was AWESOME! I had a rather un-Zen run, lol :confused_02:

Vicvic91 likes this.
  9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Oh, ok.

Got 16 here, this level makes me pull my hair out in despair.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  10. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Ha, you're loosing hair, despairing over 16? I'm at 6 in two tries, and absolutely cold-blooded, zen-like if you want. I'll just play on and on and ... finally will get the one try and > 8 clones. Damn it. ;-)

Vicvic91 likes this.
  11. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

A fun despair, the only reason why i get so mad is because i really like saving those bastards, if only i liked making money as much as saving clones.

12. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

haha yes! i get so pissed because i don't save those poor clonys!

im only at 12 on this level fyi

13. Vicvic91

There is a secret doomsday mode in this level :)

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, i got close, but those small replicant bastards always seem to push me into one of the laser beams...i keep going back every so often to do the 1 try/no clone powerups

this one i see as something i can eventually get down the road

15. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I have a very strange love-hate relationship with these weird things(we'll call them replicant clonys for now.)

For some reason they seem very cute, and don't pack a real big punch. But once they start hogging your clones, you start to get a bit frustrated. And the worst part is that they always make you feel rushed as the next batch is already hogging your precious clone supplies. That's what kills me most of the time. But I guess that's what makes it Badland :)

Nice level! Interesting design and gameplay. VicVic91, can you show me how to get the doomsday mode? Or no spoilers? :mrgreen:

16. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

I already found the hidden small powerup... does doomsday mode have to do with it? (Going behind the "lever" for the powerup doesn't do anything)

dubz131 likes this.
  17. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Omg, awesome, i got so busy with the replicants that didn't even cross my mind to find secrets, don't know about the doomsday mode, anyone found it already?

Lol small powerup only makes it harder, those damn mosquitoes can poush you even more easily

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  18. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

oh my - i just assumed what vivic meant about a 'doomsday level' was trying to get the secret achievement of one try and no powerups...i am now interested in knowing what this 'doomsday' really is

also, i agree with you on the replicant clonys, they sorta annoy me when they take my powerups...they REALLY annoy me when you get a lot of them 10-20 and they all gang up on you and push you towards the laser beams when you are trying to beat the secret achievement...some luck involved with this as you have to get some room between you and them and hope that the laser beams kill some of them (though, of course, those tiny bastards usually just fly right through the lasers unscathed)

19. Vicvic91

Few more details to help you : hard mode requires this small powerup, yes. Keep in mind that there is a way to catch EVERY powerups before each bots. In a perfect doomsday run, you should be abble to collect all the powerups with Clony, and to save them all if you are very lucky. But the question is : how can you catch each powerup before the bot ? :)

20. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Grabbed all the first clony powerups and no doomsday mode only bullshit mode

dubz131 likes this.