Down

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.05.08.png

Down

Missions

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.03.38.png

Time Trial

Down-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    UNTOUCHABLE: Survive without collecting powerups

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Got the achievement Untouchable Survived without collecting powerups in DOWN, but that was while I tried to get all powerups. Seems bugged, but okay, don't think I could have done it otherwise.

dubz131 likes this.
  3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

a lot of the secret achievements are rediculously hard.....i tried what you did but it didn't work for me...damn because i also tried not getting anything - and well, yep...really f'n hard

edit: I got the super speed one where you're only supposed to touch the left side of the screen; but I touched the right side at the beginning just to get past the 'blowtorch' thing and it still gave it to me....cool I guess - anyone trying for it give it a go before they patch it if you want

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  4. FBI Light Rock

This is frustrating. I did exactly that (I really didn't touch the right side of the screen at all), but it won't give me the achievement. :mad: This needs to be fixed...

Back to this level, the last mission seems to be actually Save 130 clones instead. Typo error lol. :mrgreen: The secret achievement is not too hard, the hardest part is after the saws (it takes a little careful navigation to get past the superclone powerups) and just before the flamethrower arc of death (that lone superclone powerup is quite hard to avoid, you need to dislodge it nicely).

dubz131 likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

vivic, see now i thought i would have gotten the 'playtime/hour' achievements immediately as i started up the game with the new update (as a lot of achievements started popping up automatically), but who knew i still have like half way to go to get to 100 hours played....this one may prove difficult even with how much i seem to play....i got all the multiplayer hrs played achievements, though......do you have to be playing the game, or can i just leave it on the main menu? ha

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

This was such a fun achievement to do, untouchable indeed.

dubz131 likes this.
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks for the help on this, fbi.....i tried for the secret achievement last night and got it after about 3 tries....it was actually pretty fun to get

the hard part, like you said, is dislodging the one clone powerup so it falls

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i need 4 more secret achievements (which look to be extremely hard)....let me know if you get any of the others - i'll take any tips i can get...the vertical limit appears easy on paper, but it's really hard actually because of those sticky things that attach to the clones and makes them fall and die at the bottom of the screen

9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

This level is lagging so much from time to time which is horrible cause this needs a lot of precision, it's so goddamn frustrating is anyone else having this issue? How can i fix this shit

i used to have the same with the level up, but it stopped... now im getting on down.

It's ruining my game experience

10. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

Not me, but I have a a first generation iPad Air. Maybe your device just needs a reboot? Not saying that's it, just a suggestion. Now and then even though I kill unused apps mine just needs a good reboot, and I turn off other resource hogs in system settings, too, for good measure.

11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

sorry to hear it man...that just proves you are indeed the best clone savor if you can even do it on lagging screen, though.

my screen/game plays very smooth on itouch 6 and ipad pro (the only noticeable difference is on itouch 6 they slowed the frame rate down to stay at a lower level - it's not super noticeable and there's no lag, but if you play one and the other you immediately see the difference)...that's why i find it MUCH easier to play on ipad pro...the faster the better for me

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yes the reboot works but its only temporaly... after a while it goes back again.... the most annoying part is that it doesn't lag in the beggining but then it does, so what happens in that time?

I think maybe my device gets heated up, but lava fuel can't melt ipad beams so that doesn't make sense.

13. FBI Light Rock

The Android version seems bugged.

In the first part where the lava stream cross, there is an extra tiny stream of lava leaking from one side and spilling down as small droplets.

Also, the first lava pourer after the spikeballs sometimes have a heavy downpour from the bowl as I move to the second smaller downpour of lava.

14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

<|-|!<0 ya dumb idiot save 210 clones on single player mode NOT ON ONLINE!!!!

InterludeDude, n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.