Moth3r51d3

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Jan 21, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

shrink-Motherside04.jpeg

MOTH3R51D3
    by MAGNETAR

Missions

Motherside-end.jpeg

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Too hard

Baksbrown likes this.
  3. n0phun

On the first play, yes. Had to skip one checkpoint there. But I think it's manageable, missions will need some repetition until I come down to two tries. But I think this level is easier than it seems at the first impression.

4. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Finally completed ending was cool not gonna spoil it
    The contraptions were very well made!

5. FWithAnUzzy

FWithAnUzzy New Member

This level might as well be called Oppo51t1on 2! The background style, color, and time slow-downs are so similar between these levels.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  6. V⭕LTIAC

V⭕LTIAC Active Member

True, I do think this is a hard level. But it's not too impossible, just challenging. I gotta say, I really do like the robots in this one. I have been trying to make something like that but they don't even come close to what I have seen in Moth3r51d3 and Smuggler. Anyways, it's a pretty nice level, just needs practice.

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yo, fun level/concept...but needs to be fixed asap....everytime i get in the walking robot, i kill the other with my laser, but for NO REASON the game glitches out and my machine explodes and i die, or the game freezes

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea no, i'm getting frustrated now...because i'm dying due to not my fault...the game keeps crashing

9. n0phun

The robot has to explode, and in that moment you have to avoid the lasers. It's possible to survive that. The freezing happened to me once, too. Can't describe the situation, no memory, erased cause Trippy came out. Won't try the missions here again before tomorrow.

10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

well, it did finally work correctly...the robot stopped and i was able to get out and finish the level...but atleast 3 times the robot exploded and the game froze/crashed on me (i never died)....and this ones gonna be tough to beat in 2 or less.....the robots were a really cool idea, good job to the creator of this level

edit: ok seriously, no...this level needs to be fixed...first: the robot explodes and kills my clone for no reason 2: no effing checkpoint at the very end??? so i make it through alllllll that hard/luck spaceship stuff only to die at the very end by more walking robots and have to respawn back before those ship thingys? that's just cruel, man...it seroiusly makes me not want to play this level ever again...especially when all the missions are 'survive in this many tries'

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  11. n0phun

Yeah, background and changes in flow of time are similar, but type of contraptions and therefore how to play is very different, or not?

Agreed! I'm down to one try now, was only hoping for two. The robots are really cool.

Today I had the feeling that this robot part ending has become easier, or it was experience/luck. No freezing, and the lasers at the end then the robot falls apart were much more harmless, one time (in my one try) even not there. @Vicvic91, was there a change?

Still do not know how to save more clones, there are so many superclones in the stony part, but how to get more of them? Saved 16 yesterday, today in the one try only 9. Had 25 in the end, but got most crushed by the first of the last two robots. Very bad timing.

Uploaded to Everyplay, will link on the spreadsheet later. Very long, about ten minutes.

12. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

No tweak/update : you are just good @n0phun :)

n0phun likes this.
  13. n0phun

Yeah, or I just got lucky, I'll know when I repeat to get more clones. But first the mines in Trippy. Sigh.

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ugh, got all 3 mission on this one last night as well...dunno if they did tweak it or not, but my god do i hate that ship part...the machine thing was a super cool idea, it's just too bad i don't care for the rest of the level...probably won't be playing this one again.

15. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

16. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

Thanks, Vicvic91!

17. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

i find these levels nauseating but if straitorden is playing means they are probably good...

also congrats on 5million+ points on online thats a hell of an achievement dude.