Cubeception

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.06.21.png

Cubeception

Missions

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.04.42.png

Time Trial

Cubeception-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

rehash of beam me up - with difficulty turned way up....i can't fucking stand the freeze beams

3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

What i can't stand is how i can't move those triangles properly all clones always get stuck.

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out a way, awesome.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    dubz131 likes this.
  4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Having a goddamn panic attack with this level i would have saved literally 300 clones if wasn't for that freeze end, aaaaaaahhh, lol i am completly crazy help me

n0phun, dubz131 and Vicvic91 like this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Ehhh, lets some of us get to 100 first

6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

what's your secret? (if willing to share)...i can't get all my clones thrugh the triangles either...i tried going on the other side, etc. but nothing works to my liking

7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You have to wait one triangle get matched with the other, like a bigger triangle... settle your clones there for a few seconds moving around accordingly and only when they get together properly you push them sideways....

It's all pointless anyway, in the end they all freeze to death. Most irritating level ever, and lots of nuisances that can happen also.

dubz131 likes this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

awesome, thanks - and haha, good point! if i can do the triangle thing, the freeze beams will be my next challenge to pass...

another irritating thing about this level is that if you use the clone counter (which i do), it counts your clones even if they freeze...so it always looks like you have more than you really do if you look at the counter, because all your frozen clones drop to the bottom part and just lay there...i thought i had 130 once, only to realize it was really 54

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol yeah my clone counter is enabled for sure, also got me confused in this level. I also hate when a frozen clone goes down a pulls the camera making you lose all your clones.

10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

gotta admit - LOVE the clone counter and happy they put it in...if i get to a certain point and don't have a good clone number i like, i just start over so it's a good time saver for me

speaking of which, i keep trying trying to sneak games in while i work lol (and post on here of course) *multi-task x 1,000*

11. FBI Light Rock

Ahahaha, I'm spending my time playing BADLAND 2 instead of studying...just too excited, but I'll take a break for a while I guess, because my excitement and frustration combined ain't getting anywhere. :mrgreen:

I lucked out on this level and clinched 117 clones. Somehow got past the homing freezy beam without the clones getting stuck.

The last part is about slow descending I guess. Just let the frozen clones fall since you will probably freeze quite a lot on the first 1 - 3 beams due to the difficulty in controlling your fleet's shape.

12. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I was in a good mood tonight and going to save 200+ clones... when I failed completly at the end :p

dubz131 and n0phun like this.
  13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

lol oh you poor bastard

i look at the online scores and how many clones you've saved in single player and i go "waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt???? why aren't I THAT good!!?!??!?!? i hate this game!! i hate this game!! i'll never play again! *screams and throws ipod across the room*"...."*minutes later picks ipod up and keeps playing game* oh yay i finally beat the mission :)"...

ps. no worries, i've never actually throw my ipod (i just curse like crazy when i fail)

InterludeDude likes this.
  14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey did you get over 100 yet? i know you said you had some trouble with this one (me too!!)...but i was just playing for fun testing out tricks in the level and i actually saved 94...like damn, i just needed 6 more! then when i try to be serious i get like 60-70ish clone total...arrgghh

15. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ok what the actually f*ck with this level...im stuck at 99...such BS...that LAST spinning 4 way freeze beam needs to be effing nerfed...cause once you freeze one clone it keeps on freezing! it shouldn't be able to do that! so goddamn cheap

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY throw a fucking parade...i hate this level!

edit: i see what you did...the LEFT side freezes once and done...it's the goddamn RIGHT SIDE that freeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzeess non stop....don't go right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  16. FBI Light Rock

Actually, I forgot to mention one of my techniques I used to get 100+ clones, and that is to NOT touch the 4 way freeze beam contraption at all, and do this by completely ignoring the superclone powerup to the right side. It's much more worth it to freeze 2-4 clones (depending on how good you are) than risk spinning the contraption and starting the freezy meltdown (what a paradox :mrgreen:).

dubz131 likes this.
  17. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i completely agree, and that's actually what i had to do to get 101 (just ignore that clone powerup and freeze 2 clones)

but now that i'm sane again, ha - this level really drove me nuts....i was working real hard to get 100 and when i made that post i got 99...99! lol i was soooo pissed

took me a few more tries and i finally got it......thanksfully, once i beat all the missions, i usually do better when trying to get more clones cause i dont feel that 'pressure' anymore...i'm just that way with getting missions dunno why....but i've played a lot of the older levels and have really increased my clone scores that i never thought id get when i first played the levels....hoping this will be one of those :)

18. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

IMG_0091.JPG

Fail. :)

AKAI2002, Abi, dubz131 and 5 others like this.
  19. Abi

Abi Member

Does anyone have a video playing this? I read your advices, guys... but I still can't do it right.
    Jesus... I'm terrible at this level.

20. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Here hope it helps ya

Abi likes this.