Trippy

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Jan 21, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

shrink-Trippy01.jpeg

TRIPPY
    by @Rexerus

Missions

Trippy-end.jpeg

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. n0phun

So it's two new ED levels this week!

I had a problem in the Good Ending here, flew them in the final portal and that was it, i.e. no end screen with the missions and clone counter came up. Waited quite a while, nothing. Had to restart the game then. No problem with the Bad Ending. Please can some of the players who already know how to reach Good Ending try this out?

3. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Yeah this happened to me too. My score was there when I restarted the game though, so at least the progress wasn't lost. This glitch never happened on the Level World, nor in editor, so my guess is it's some kinda glitch on Frogmind's side of things.

n0phun likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Seems to be a glitch at 1st play. Doesn't happens after that.

n0phun likes this.
  5. ZEARTYSHOW

ZEARTYSHOW Member

Waw... I just have finished this level and... Very hard.
    At the second stage, I'm dead 30 times for each mini-level... For me it's easier to take the first portal, with raising spikes when we touch the screen.
    But the level design is very cool, and I'll retry all the others ways in this level.
    But, the end is strange... No difference with bad ending and good ending :o

6. n0phun

Yeah, now I know, hadn't played a second time when I posted. Still, can this be fixed? It's at least irritating for players who don't know about it.

Another caveat for those who don't know the level yet: there's a problem with the long distance portals, try not to go in too fast and do not tap afterwards, else clony may race into the next part and die. Was discussed here.

Rexerus likes this.
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

whooo hooo!!!! i wias hoping you guys were still going to add new eternal day levels (with the big badland 2 release and all)....this is a cool level, seems like lots to do; though i just started playing

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

lol how do you get the good ending?

9. n0phun

Don't want to spoil that for now. Hint: it's not the order in which you go through the parts, tried that a long time in level world. Look at the surroundings, what things are there.

PM me if you need to know now, but perhaps you want to try it first.

Rexerus likes this.
  10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i was able to figure it out...but i dunno about being 'good ending'...i mean, it was cool, but it was still hard as hell to get clones...i was only able to get 52, which of course 3 shy of the amount i need....how do you get all mines? i exploded one, but that's all i could find...i got the 3 tries mission too

11. n0phun

Same here. There may be more mines on another route, I'll watch Chico's replays on Everyplay again.

12. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, this is a really good level, though - good replay value and it can be pretty hard, so it takes practice, i'm gonna have to keep getting the good ending to get the clone mission

thanks for giving me the idea to 'look' for certain things too; once you said that i knew i had done something somewhere and i was like 'what's that?'...makes sense now

Rexerus likes this.
  13. n0phun

Mmh, happened one again to me. I was still tapping after the last clone got in, because they're not sucked in in this level.

14. n0phun

And so I found the second mine. Second upper path. Too bad that I'm totally unable to go through the lasers there, hoped I would never have to play it again. ;-)

There are replays on Everyplay for the good ending, the one from @Rexerus even combines all missions.

Rexerus likes this.
  15. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Here's the video if anyone needs any help!

dubz131 and n0phun like this.
  16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, i finally got the remaining 2 missions last night (mines and 55+ clones); the first mine was easy to get, but the second mine was friggin haaaarrdd...you had to time your taps just perfectly (it drove me nuts)....and then to get the clones mission when they big machine hand swipes at your and throws you across screen you just gotta make sure you have 5 clones survive because when you enter the circle it only gives you a total of 50 clones...but it was a fun level and unique

Rexerus and n0phun like this.
  17. n0phun

Did the mine mission now. After the second mine I had a little accident, tapped after going through the portal and my clone dropped in the end of the tunnel. Had to start from checkpoint, thought I wouldn't get the mission. And your egg didn't go green, I thought that's it. But in the final screen the mission was given.

Rexerus likes this.
  18. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

I'm pretty sure I know how to fix that. If I edit the level and publish it again, does it update in ED?

19. n0phun

Nope, as far as I know. @Vicvic91 will have to do it. But you can update the Level World version.

Rexerus likes this.
  20. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Just send me your tweaks in details with screenshots via Private Message, I will then update it.

Rexerus likes this.