Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Sorry for any inconvenience. I still have a long way to go to get a good result. I didn't really mean to stir too much hype. :(

But I do like teasing people! Mwahaha! :mrgreen:

Rexerus and Vavje like this.
  2. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Kaiju is a nice shot like T-rex, Fox, and Godzilla. And what about "Enemys" in ED ? Can't understand this choices. However, these levels remind us how editor is full of animating possibilities. And, I confess, Fox helped me for Smuggler. Btw, I can't understand these interesting "thinking different" UFO.

3. Vavje

Hey, you know, I try to publish a short Vimeo vid for teasing my next level. The link is not admitted. Then, causing a stir through words is the best way.

4. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Do I understand right that it's not possible for you to post a vimeo link here? If so, can you PM it to me?

5. Vavje

Done

6. n0phun

Works as a link: https://vimeo.com/202946175

And should work with vid preview in another form:

Vavje Landscape teaser, no jellyfish!

Vicvic91, InterludeDude and Vavje like this.
  7. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I'm already getting jealous! :) Looks really nice. HORROR is not going to be like that though. It's very quiet and there's not much sign of any red eyes- until you get to the boss fight of course! :mrgreen:

Vavje likes this.
  8. Abbraxas

Abbraxas Member

Rexerus likes this.
  9. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  10. Vavje

Nice ! A little beat short ?
    The slow time secret is easy to find. Then, pass through the saw is quiet simple.

Rexerus likes this.
  11. Vavje

Like it !
    Only one thing : I don't understand the 3 rocks at start (over the 3 button triggers). And only one button can open the piston. Could it be more difficult, due to the camera set ON, to activate the 3 buttons ?
    Cool mechanisms btw.

12. Abbraxas

Abbraxas Member

Looking back on it I realize that whole section was kind of broken. Working on fixing it now.

13. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Just getting through the saws is easy. It's trying to save 100+ clones that makes this level hard. :confused_02:
    (115 is my record)

14. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

n0phun and Rexerus like this.
  15. n0phun

There's a secret, really? Is it possible to accidentally hitting it without realizing? I had one play where I felt slower, but I'm not sure. How many clones are we expected to save?

Rexerus likes this.
  16. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Yeah, the secret is a slowmotion powerup in one of the holes between the triangles. You might have fallen in without realizing it :mrgreen:

And here are some clone saving missions for this level:

Save 70 Clones
    Save 90 Clones
    Save 110 Clones

EDIT: These missions might increase if some pros like @<|-|!<0 figure out ways to save more!

n0phun likes this.
  17. n0phun

Found it, I think. 3 short of the last mission. Vicvic's 120 are quite good, may be possible to get 130+.

And now, guys, please stop advertising any new things for today, how the hell shall I ever crack Magnetic else? :)

Rexerus likes this.
  18. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Aww, c'mon @n0phun ! I had three more levels that I planned to release today and I gotta advertise all of them! :mrgreen:

n0phun likes this.
  19. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

The final saw is a killer, but it could be possible to save 170+ clones in a perfect run

20. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Ha! I would like to see that! Maybe one of our pros on the forum could pull it off...