Crossover II

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Feb 12, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

IMG_1116.JPG
    CROSSOVER II
    by @Rexerus

Missions
    IMG_1114 (2).PNG

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. n0phun

I'm stuck at 148. Now the level's maker has taken the lead again:

Great play! Was it 191 clones at the beginning? I once lucked to get 201 at the start, so far couldn't repeat it.

And what about the max here, I'm starting to believe 160+ might be possible on this route, still not convinced about 170+. Let's see what the top players will come up with.

Rexerus likes this.
  3. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was 191. I tried to get up to 201, but got unlucky, as there wasn't another superclone where I thought it would be.
    I am excited to see results from players like @<|-|!<0 and @Straitorden though.

4. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

WOW! I am EXTREMELY impressed! That is gonna be a hard record to beat!

n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.
  5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

My best is 211 collected at the beggining, so far !

n0phun likes this.
  6. n0phun

Huh, where did you expect another superclone? Thought it was all about lingering around there just long enough. Would like to get 201 again and regularly. :) My 159 play was with 191 at the start. Now I think Vicvic was right, 170+ is possible. Waiting for Chico's and Straitorden's (and @ShiV 's!) results too.

7. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Around 0:20 I flew my fleet upwards so that the back of the fleet would hit the triangle on the roof and bounce backwards, hopefully into another superclone! It didn't seem too work to well though o_O

n0phun likes this.
  8. n0phun

Wow! How is that possible? If you ever get that again please upload at least this part, forgot to do that with 201. And I uploaded so many plays today that I decided to delete some once I got a better result. Hate deleting, but it got cluttered and it was within minutes and - mostly - without views. 149, 150 and 152 had to die.

I abandon plays where I get less than about 185 clones through the first saws now, but I'll happily go with more.

9. Vicvic91

I just uploaded a 158 clones saved run.
    I have always 201 clones for sure now. My trick is to keep on the top floor as long as I can to keep collecting the emitted powerups. :)

n0phun likes this.
  10. Vicvic91

I also just uploaded my way to get 211+ clones at EACH try ! :)

n0phun and Rexerus like this.
  11. n0phun

Thanks again! Just uploaded my first play above 159.

Rexerus likes this.
  12. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Wow @n0phun! I'm glad that you're enjoying my level so much! I'm still stuck at a low 154 clones though as I can't seem to get the hang of @Vicvic91's way of getting 211+ :(

13. n0phun

174 might well have been a fluke, but I now constantly get results in the range 145-163. Didn't realize 174 at first when I paused after the saws, saw the number but thought it was 164 until the result screen counted them up. There is a degree of luck involved between the final saws, one has to hit the ceiling, but not to hard, more feeling for it than skill. Plus luck and many tries.

No longer starting with less than 211 (- 2-3 which may got stuck). Never got 221, title of Vicvic's video seems to imply that it's possible. Go up as late as possible. No clones too far to the right, this makes the screen going more quick, they all have to be in this area. And at least one on the little ledge on the left side, else the superclones sometimes don't go around to your pack. Down at the last possible moment, better to lose 1-2 than missing the nearing superclone.

There's no hitting the ceiling like you and I tried at first, keep them nicely together.

Vicvic91 and Rexerus like this.
  14. n0phun

I uploaded a 180 clones replay a while ago, leading the known results, but yesterday @Straitorden beat even that, congrats!

Straitorden likes this.