Magnetic

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Feb 7, 2017.

1. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

uhh, soo I'm doing just that and I'm still not getting the mine achievement....unless you are saying that I have to get both mines in that same location and move on then it's ok for me to die and start back at the checkpoint....because getting both those mines right after another is impossible...especially when you blow up the one mine that knocks the small powerup to the ground, and now your a big clone who can't move quick enough to get through the spinning circles....I seriously don't get it.....it really seems cheap

2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Actually I understand what you just said after thinking about it, and yes, I did exactly that....watch my video on every play....I exploded every mine within each given checkpoint.

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I will check about the mines to see where is the problem.

I just watched your replay, but it's too fast and there is no option in my mobile to slow down the video.
    But... I know what's your problem with the lasers at the end.

In button 1, you first activate it and the 1/3 appears.
    Then you restart and this 1/3 still appearing... but you keep pushing the button again : it makes the laser ON again. :)

dubz131 likes this.
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks for the tip on the lasers, i wasn't sure if that was the reason it kept being on...but i got the missions for the clones but it's good to know.

as for the video, sorry it's so fast - i literally kept dying at the SAME part over and over (the rotating back-n-forth circles where the mine is at the top right corner and you have to hit it JUST RIGHT so it blasts you back in time and the rotating balls push you forward so you don't die by the screen of death); so it takes me a lot of tries to finally get that one part right....so i wanted to speed it up to get to the point when i succeeded...i just didn't slow it down in time because even i got bored waiting for it to happen...and then the rest of the video i just wanted over so i kept it sped up for the most part...if i left it at normal speed, the video probably would have been 30 minutes

5. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

So you're good - I spend more than 40 minutes in the part with the rotating circles alone, was so bored that I missed two opportunities (one came completely by chance, wasn't even really looking) to go farther. Arg. But that brought me back to play Crossover. ;-)

Can't we just change the mission to "Explode some mines, if you want to"? :)

dubz131 likes this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

lol first, i love your idea on the mission change.....second, i wouldn't really say 'good' more so decent as i can get through the level and get all the missions (which is always my main goal - then i go for the 1 try, but HAHA that will never happen with this level) even though it won't give me the mine mission though i know i got it....it's funny you say you got missed opportunties because you got bored, that happened to me too; i wasn't expecting it and it just happened by chance and i panicked and died (of course i had to rage a little after that :))

7. n0phun

Damn! I just did the whole level in 11:32, though I had 15 tries with the mine in the magnetic balls part. All others in 3 tries at most, in the moving circles part I only needed two tries. Except that I forgot the mine before it. Shoot me. I'd upload it in full length but it's worthless now.

8. n0phun

Okay, I have an upload now, 9:55, no speeding. Got every mine I know of, didn't get the mission. Counted a total of 10 mines, what do I miss?

dubz131 likes this.
  9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

exactly same for me and didn't get the mission either...the level is clearly not counting exploded mines even after you get to the next checkpoint

needs to be FIXED

10. n0phun

@Vicvic91, @ZEARTYSHOW, can you please have a look at this? Either I missed a mine or there is a bug in giving the mission.

dubz131 likes this.
  11. Vicvic91

I will check it tomorrow at the office. And also update the Eternal Day and Frogmind's Choice selection :)

Rexerus, dubz131 and n0phun like this.
  12. Vicvic91

Ok, a new update is coming today.
    The evil mine is removed and there is now a slow time powerup to make the rotating part easiest to complete without always dying.
    I can see 8 other mines without this removed one : the new mission will be "Explode 7 mines" to let you a chance to avoid 1 of them :)
    The force of the magnetic balls at the end is reduced, you should pass it without retrying 10+ time now.

Let's see if you can complete all the missions after this update. :)

dubz131 and Rexerus like this.
  13. n0phun

Eek! Sounds far to easy. :) I just found out how to do the rotating part in one try, and the magnetic balls are quite o.k., one try is possible there, too. Also I think 1-try is possible. Had a 33 clones play yesterday, but messed in the easier parts, too many tries.

Really, there are many ED levels I consider harder and had (and still have) more problems to do the missions and 1-try.

Thanks for fixing the mine mission!

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks, vivic! it works now.

15. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

trust me, it's still hard to do in one try - i haven't been able to do it yet...but vivic's update does make it easier atleast

16. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Damn this one was really hard to do in 1-try, took me over a week to get it done. Also did it with the original version of the level, since I didn't had my internet switched on on that phone after I downloaded it. Finally got it done though, never to try again I think :P

If anyone is that crazy on going for a 1-try here, a tip: Over the course of the level there are several slower powerups you can collect. Take only one of them, and ignore the other (I believe it were) 2. If you take more than 1 you'll be too slow at the part where you have a laser chasing you.

n0phun likes this.