Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Bug is gone, thanks.

3 is my best so far, but getting to the end smaller makes far more possible, at least I think so. Also it's possible to skip some more fast time powerups. Not sure if that helps though, I always die at the part with the rolling saws after the rotating portal then, feels like the clone is more slowed than the saws.

Uploaded a four tries play, least number of tries so far. Still 13:50.

Edit: Just realized that the missions are done that you posted while hyping.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I don't think so. It's just a unique idea, but I don't think it's very fun. But still, you have to appreciate the fact that there are lots of joints needed to make that thing of some sort :)

n0phun likes this.
  3. n0phun

(Crossover II)
    Oh, the days when we were still young!

Rexerus and Vicvic91 like this.
  4. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Haha! Yeah, I've mastered the way to get 211+ clones (thx @n0phun @Vicvic91) but I still can't get more than 159 clones through the final saws. I guess I'll keep trying! :)

5. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Oh no! That mean copier OLIVER(I guess) copied HORROR. And guess what... it's probably going to get in top rated. Well, at least he wasn't smart enough to delete the "by cubeman". Check it out, tell me if it's wrong:

https://badland.app.link/LAaaxLW7YA

6. n0phun

Link doesn't work here found it at #BL2:
    https://badland.app.link/LqojoDK8YA

Normally I play "his" levels and rate them down, but it would make me extremely angry if I'd do better than on ED. So, later.

7. n0phun

Aha:
    File_000.jpeg

Oh please, make problems with his files permanently!

Edit: Sigh.

8. n0phun

Okay, couldn't refrain. Every real obstacle except one is removed, it's a walk. Got 21 clones. Don't understand why anyone would rate this 5. Shall I upload my replay? ;-)

9. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  10. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Hi badlanders,

New level : "Landscape#BL2"

Let's play with background and these missions :
    - One try
    - All mines
    - 18 clones (find the secret movie theatre first)

This level was hard to make. So, let me know if there's any bug, mistake or missing checkpoints, or other non logic things. Even if the secret room is too easy to find (or if it's easy to save more).

https://badland.app.link/MBLJyjYd0A

Edit :
    Haaaaaw ! @Vicvic91 help me ! This f.... Oliverboliver has already copied my level !!!! Put me in the choices ! Oh, @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL , and he copied HORROR too (Vavje, take it easy...)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  11. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

The level is very lag on my iPad mini 2. You can work on the optimization? Other problems with the level I have not found. He is beautiful. There are much to learn from you. :)

12. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

INSANELY good level @Vavje! You really caught me into your world. The elevators are AMAZING! It is a bit easy though, I one tried it on my first attempt, although I haven't found your secret Movie Theater yet! I'll definitely be playing this level again to look for it.
    Also how many hidden mines are there? Just to make sure that I got them all :mrgreen:

13. Vavje

Lag ? Oh my. I made it on iphone 5 and carefuly put things avoiding performance warnings. No lagging problems. Foreground plays with background and Ipad doesn't like it. Oh my ! I don't know how to optimise it.
    Thanks for your last sentence, btw.

14. Vavje

Thanks Rexerus.
    All mines are obvious. Only one is hidden and give you the access to the theatre. Spoil : up and down background > wind balloons.

Rexerus likes this.
  15. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Oliveroliver is my new friend ahah.
    As he copy obly good levels, I just have to search from his latest copies to get the best new levels :p

InterludeDude and Vavje like this.
  16. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Thanks for the clue! I found the Theater. Very cool! I still only managed to save 15 clones though. I'll keep trying for 18.

Vavje likes this.
  17. Vavje

He kept my signature on Landscape. Thanks to him. Does he kept it on Cubeman Horror ? If he does, he is an angel.

18. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Btw your level is really cool ! We have our next ED level here :)

Rexerus, Vavje and InterludeDude like this.
  19. Vavje

Oh my !

20. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Haha! I better wait to try for a clone record then!

InterludeDude and Vavje like this.