Landscape

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Feb 24, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

landscapeIMG_1167.JPG
    LANDSCAPE
    by @Vavje

Missions

land-2end.jpg

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  2. n0phun

Since it's in Eternal Day now, I'm answering in ED thread. Congrats to another level here! And I'm beginning to really like it, after some (mostly solved) initial difficulties grasping how to play it.
    But why is their color changing from blue to white (more or less regularly). Uploaded a short replay where I go through with about 3 clones while it's white, clones ended in nothingness. What's wrong doing it that way?

3. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Saved 13 before ED publishing. Now can't save more than 8. Magical missions influence.

n0phun likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Because you need the exit portal to be in front of the top right way if you want to survive.

n0phun likes this.
  5. Vavje

@Vicvic91 is right. You didn't choose the right moment for the right diagonal portals alignment. Then, clones end in black :

6. n0phun

Other way around here. 7 before ED, now 14. One try is done. :) Not sure how the mine mission will go.

Thanks for the help on the portals! Sometimes I miss things that should be obvious.

7. Vavje

14 ? I take up this challenge ;)

n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.
  8. Vavje

Done ! Sure 18 is possible !
    [​IMG]

9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ok, possibly the greatest eternal day level every! i love the atmosphere and effects - mindblowing awesome stuff!

but need help too, i can only find 3 mines to blow up on the path i take, but you have to blow up the one mine to go through the 'theatre' so am i missing something?

also, i keep getting atleast 10-11 clones to the end but the friggin mines or the gravity elevator keeps killing them by getting squished..can this be reduced?

edit: never mind about the clones mission, i guess you just have to get lucky with the gravity thing and dodge the mines cause i was able to save 15 clones

Vavje likes this.
  10. n0phun

3 including the one hidden mine which opens the way to the theater? Or 3 plus this one? Vavje already said there is only one hidden mine. I only find mines in the last tunnel except the theater mine, but couldn't get the mission. Replays here are messed, showing older play throughs. :-(

dubz131 likes this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

there's 2 mines at the end, and the one 'secret' mine that gets you into the theatre (or at least that's all i know about)...are there more?

12. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

vivic, i see you don't have the mine mission either!

help us vivic!

13. Vavje

Missing mines ? Observe ! Seek for !
    Hint : pass through big eye

dubz131, n0phun and Rexerus like this.
  14. n0phun

I found the first version of your message "second elevator" more challenging! Of course I searched _in_ the elevator first. Observe and seek for are appropriate though, it is not as obvious as you said in the "Promote your Levels here" thread. Well hidden in plain sight. Helps to skip the fast powerup. Done, changed the initial post accordingly.

dubz131 likes this.
  15. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I have all the missions here, I'm missing the 2 clones in Horror ;)

dubz131 likes this.
  16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

oh...well i was going on the leadberboard...and you didn't help then! :)

17. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey N0phun, i might need your help on getting the mine mission if i can't figure it out myself..cool?

18. n0phun

Just read my last post thoroughly. I still could upload, without the theater mine, don't think you need it. Use the checkpoint before the mine if you miss it, then try to skip fast powerup, then get the mine.

19. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i guess i'm not understanding where it is exactly...is it 'in' the elevator room with the button or before it?

edit: never mind, i found it...hidden within the spiky things...thanks for the tip to restart at the checkpoint tho

Vavje likes this.
  20. n0phun

Is there a fast powerup in the elevator? Nope. Before. Don't enter the elevator area before getting it.

Vavje and dubz131 like this.