Clonerush

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

The final is really hard indeed, only could save 260 because i had 288.

2. Abi

Abi Member

Thank you! This is helping me.
    I'm still not an expert, but I just got 224 online. Just need to get the hang of it!
    Thanks again!!! : )

3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, this level is a major bitch at the end....it's easy to get the hang of getting a lot of clones to the bottom...it's the part where you save them all when going down the slide and while making sure the screen of death and the rotating spinners don't kill them all

there's honestly some luck to it...sometimes i try really hard and think i'm going to do really well only to save 170ish.....then another time i just mess around and save 220ish...right now my max is 236 which really sucks imo, but it's the best i can do thus far...

i'm soo close (need 28 clones) to 3,000....i really wish i could save more on this level to help towards my total....even 'cubeception' i somehow got 130 which i have no idea how i did it and will probably never duplicate again

Abi likes this.
  4. Abi

Abi Member

This game requires a lot of effort... sometimes I give up, but then I see myself trying again lol

Yeah... there's some luck to it, but I'm sure that if you try and try, you will get better. Sometimes I feel so frustrated, but in this moments you have to clear your mind and then try again.
    I wish you could achieve your goal, buddy!

5. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

189 on this level. (I know, I suck. :() One thing that's so frustrating is that you can't spread out in the "rush" part where those weird toilet-plunger pushers(or whatever they are) seperate my clones. And the final gear part where my clones basically get tossed away, I'm having basically no luck at that as well.

Currently working on how to improve my skill. One thing I've noticed, however, is that these Warpzone clone lvls are a lot harder. I'm usually like one of the best at Vertical limit(tell me if I'm braggin), Clonefall, and other clone levels in the main game(EDIT: Clone mayhem is main exception). However, I'm having so much trouble with Cloneception and Down, and this lvl as well. Is it just me, or are these getting harder? :confused_02:

6. Abi

Abi Member

It's not just you! I think these are getting harder too... better, more challenging. But it's normal for now because these levels are new... soon you will be an expert.

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL and Vicvic91 like this.
  7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Damn just saved 273 clones in this level on Online and it didn't compute :(

why do i keep saving more clones on online mode, i think i would have about 40 clones more in single player if i counted all levels.

n0phun and RocksInMyHead like this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

dont ya hate that? i'm like 'oh sure, now that i'm playing online i get a high score'.....but you should do a video so we can all see the master at work :)

i can get 260-270 to the bottom but i can't friggin get a handle on the slide goop....don't even ask me how i got 149 clones saved either, cause it was all luck at the end...i'd just really like to have an actually strategy for othe bottom part...i 'feel' like i do, but the results are always varying

9. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

I've been having a few score not register lately also. And also had online levels fail to load. Not sure if we're having local internet speed problems or if it's Badland's web host's servers, or what.

10. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I'd very much like to see a vid of > 260. Can't beat you here, so I tried to get minimum numbers, online version. :)
    Survive with no cloning.

11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

dude, cmon - the time trial in this level is redicously....i fall as fast as i can (even make sure to get knocked forward with the spinning things) and the best time i can get is 14:883 just BARELY short of 14:850...i don't understand who set these time trial times, though...because some levels give you a decent birth of time lapse to get it, where this level gives you no chance for any mistakes...you need skill and luck

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Dude you dont have to get hit with the first spinning thingy
    I got 14.131 or some time like that here
    just try that?

13. Mirropolyno

Mirropolyno New Member

The goo mystery is contacting left and comfortable right occasions, left to convey all clones to the other side, at that point ideal to make them slide quicker, at that point left again to maintain a strategic distance from the turning gears bad dream, good luck.