Valley

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Mar 3, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Valley-worm.jpg
    VALLEY
    by _AЛЕКСАНДР_ШЕПС_

Missions

valley-end-crop.jpg

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Nice level !
    I didn't pass through the worm, for the moment, but very nice.
    One thing I don't like : the part where clony is becoming luminous is a little beat too long.
    Also, there are tiny crossings barely more bigger than clony (At start, through pipes and later through the blue tunnel). Going through is irritating, but what a shame ! The camera is set on "follow" ! :smilingimp:
    Also, there is a portal overhead the exit of the blue tunnel. So then, there is a secret gate. Must find it.

So. Ok worm ! Now, it's just you and me !

n0phun likes this.
  3. n0phun

Yes, nice level, found it on Level World already. You should try the worm there, compared to that it is a piece of cake here. :) Vicvic added the second clone, distract the worm with it.
    On follow means you don't die because screen of death? Fine for me, crossings are really very small.
    Not very secret but blocked, never got in, it's in the part with the black bubbles, on the top. If it can be activated I wonder what it's good for, can't be any powerups hidden since I got the mission without it.

4. Vavje

Yes, I talked about death screen.
    So. I passed the worm and get two missions (not the 8 clones).
    Really cool ! Oh, I love these bots ! But this part is too short !
    Love the lasers shots ! He made it better than mine in Landscape.
    I'm gonna try it in Level world, now.

5. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

damn out for a few weeks and people beat me to create new stuff I was planning to make....

Vavje likes this.
  6. Vavje

Who saved 8 ? And how ?

7. n0phun

There's also a slow motion of 12. Just retry from checkpoint until you get 8+. Don't let any clone go into the blower in the end, instead hold them to the ceiling to count, checkpoint if not enough.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  8. Vavje

Wow ! Thanks n0phun.
    @Vicvic91 possible to change this blue square under my avatar ? Something like "nooby beta tester" ? ;)

Edit : did you know ? "Bêta", in french, means "idiotic" ?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    Baksbrown and n0phun like this.
  9. Vavje

Forgot to notice it :
    Valley made these BL2 fans !!!

10. n0phun

Ah, come on. I had to ask how to go through the circle in Landscape, a place where are no difficulties at all, now.

And I was dumb enough to try to hit pause here quick enough, instead of holding the screen while the clones are at the ceiling, and hit pause with the other thumb while doing that. :) Better counting also that way, you often don't see all that are still alive, better let the game count them.

??? The fans in the end are from BL2?

11. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Exactly, first level to reproduce the fans visible in Cloned or Tribes :)

Vavje likes this.