Bilious

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

BILIOUS
    by SPOOKY APPLE

Missions

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

can you please fix level? it lags like crazy in every spot where there's a clone powerup

Baksbrown likes this.
  3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

doesn't lag on my device, but if it did i wouldn't mind cause this level is pretty boring lol

4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, it's not the best designed...it was just bugging me because it was screwing me up and i couldn't get the last mission (beat in one try)...but i got it, so it doesn't matter to me anymore...but it may to others

5. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

The whole time you're complaining that your device lags, and now that we have a level that really lags (or here, it's more like suddenly pausing for me) you have no problems. :) I second dubz131, it lagged heavily when played per mobile connection. Got the missions anyway. Have to compare to playing per WLAN still.
    Edit: done, no difference. Added smiley above.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Baksbrown likes this.
  6. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

No lagging on my device. Challenging clones saver level. Like it !

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

well, it definitely lags on itouch 6....on my ipad pro there was a 'hint' of slowdown at each clone powerup - but however the level was made, it clearly slows down on less powerful devices

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Badland 1 rarely have lag problems ( and on the rare occasions they are always from eternal day never frogmind levels), is the second that gave me trouble.

9. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Eh, not my favorite, but okay I guess.

10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

oh, no doubt - this was actually the really first level i've ever encountered lag in to be honest which is why it was so noticeable to me....the regular frogmind levels run as smooth as butter

11. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

You should have tried Oblivion on an iPhone 4. One try was simply not possible, the room where time was frozen, when I pushed the button it was pure hell, was jolting so much that I needed up to ten tries most times.

Compared to that it's harmless here in Bilious, barely noticeable in my replay, but I think one can see it in about second 7, going up, the moment after fetching the superclone. Don't think it's possible to get much more than 21 here, so no big deal.

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  12. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

I play on iphone 5. No lagging, but...
    I noticed that the Emitting event may causes lagging, even causes performance warning. It happened to me in "Vomit" lvl.
    It seems that this event needs a huge performance to make calculations.