Background Objects?

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by Rexerus, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Hey! I have a problem with the editor. It seems that certain background objects can't be used during different times of day. For example, the giant eyeball thing can only be used if you are using the night background. Is there any way to make it so that you can use all the background objects, whatever the time of day?

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Nope, but just saying, dawn seems to have the mechanical worm as well, I saw it in some day levels of the official levels too. But definitely the background assets are different.

3. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

That's annoying. My problem is that I need some background objects from the night template, but the background toner of the dawn template. If anyone can figure out how to replicste the dawn toner into the night template, I would be extremely thankful.
    You know, the editor really should just have like an "advanced" background editor where you can choose the default coloring of your background and you have access to all background objects. It's probably too late to implement that now though, as Badland 1 hasn't had a major update in quite a while. @Vicvic91?

4. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

You're telling about background objects. How can we add objects in background and change the theme in certain situations? Does that need the premium version?

5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

It's not possible. Objects depends of the background theme of the game, there is no way to merge them all :)

Baksbrown likes this.
  6. A giant eye thingy is just a picture:fearful::(
    Oh no