Dunder

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Apr 16, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Dunder-screenshot.jpg
    DUNDER
    by than

Missions

Dunder-end.jpeg
    Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. n0phun

It is not that hard. Okay, I admit that it wasn't easy to do 55, but I got results in the low fifties quite often. There's not much difference between the mission with 55 and my best results so far, though. 3 or 4 times 55, two times 56, now 58. From far more than 100 plays. Perhaps 50 would be better for the highest mission. But you should be able to do 55.

And a request to you (and others): please don't post stuff about a newly introduced level just somewhere else because there isn't yet a thread for this level. Instead, please start a new thread with just the level name as thread name, and a text that this is only a placeholder for the thread starter. Any moderator can edit this later to insert pictures etc. Then post your own stuff as a reply as usual in a second post. Thanks!

3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey, any chance we could 'nerf' this level a bit? i've tried and tried and can't for the life of me get 55 clones....i do everyting i'm supposed to by staying in the center (away from the ground/ceiling of death) and i just can't get 55 clones or more...i got 53 once, but since then on average it's 30-40ish...it's just random and luck really

4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I can easily get 58 clones without any luck :)
    Missions are supposed to be Easy/Medium/Hard, so yes it's hard to get it... but possible :)

5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hard? yes, definitely fair.....luck? gotta disagree

i've ran this speed run over and over - there's a point where it becomes pointless...at least with something hard i can work on a strategy....the only 'strategy' here is stay in the middle (which i do)

i'd rather a legite hard level where i bitch and moan until i play enough to figure out a strategy

just my opinion

but I guess i'll just play and play here and there until luck swings my way

6. n0phun

I'm not necessarily try to stay in the middle, at some points (I have the feeling) I lose clones then above and below, so I stay a bit more to the top. It's too quick to really describe it, and yes, there is definitely an element of luck in it. Up to 60 and 61 today. Uploads of both on Everyplay, @Straitorden also has a 58 recording.

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks, for the tips any way - appreciate it...i'll keep trying

Vicvic91 likes this.