Guardians

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

GUARDIANS
    by @Rexerus

Missions

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

A very awesome Badland 2 tribute to @Rexerus on this level. The mechanisms and choreography in this level are awesome. Really liked the way you managed to make the laser mouths and centipedes.

Rexerus and n0phun like this.
  3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I don't get why the guardworm didn't laser the clones in the 25 play here. Is his behavior predictable or is it by chance?

4. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

The laser at the end is set to a random variable that turns on once you are directly above the guardworm. In other words, you got lucky :mrgreen:

Vavje and n0phun like this.
  5. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Very nice tribute @Rexerus ! Good good job ! So beautiful too !
    One funny bug appeared in the guardian part : the last guardian (before the laser one) came to the surface only with its head. Not with its corps. Then, I Passed it from below :grin:. This bug didn't appear anymore since.
    Otherwise, like in BL2, I passed through the portal by lucky, and don't understand why (dumb I am).
    And, the most frustrating thing : it's impossible to get the last mine with only one clone ! Augh !
    And... last but not the least : did anyone finally know what Guardians are guarding ? I want to know !

Rexerus and n0phun like this.
  6. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Thanks for the praise! Yes, the guardians can be a bit buggy, although it's rare.

Exploding the mine right before the portal turns it on, just like in the BL2 level.

7. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Sounds cool, never experienced this.
    Back to checkpoint before final guardian then if you pass It with only one clone. On the other hand, I always wanted to try if this is really impossible. Done, it's not. There is a checkpoint immediately before the mine, you can retry from there.
    Perhaps one fine day @Vicvic91 finally reveals this secret? Wanna know too.

Rexerus and Vavje like this.
  8. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

You will get the answer one day... and maybe a hint with next BL2 update :)

Vavje, Rexerus and n0phun like this.