Flamer

Discussion in 'INFERNO' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

FLAMER

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Flamer-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. Vicvic91

Ghosts killer !

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Nice! Lucky the 1st died once. Small pity that you died once too at the saws. But lucky you still made it!

I really wished that the replay showed the ghosts as well. They are sometimes hilarious. :mrgreen:

By the way, how did you get it to record? Can't find the option in the replay screen...

4. Vicvic91

image.jpeg
    There is an option in the replay menu :)

5. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Once at the part where you have to plug the flame thrower with a spike, I forgot to slow down there, and accidentally flew too far, over the switch and the saw directly, and landed on the next platform. I skipped the whole part. Tried again later and had never managed to do that again.
    Anyone knows how was that done? It could save a couple of seconds.

6. FBI Light Rock

Tried it but never got over the saw before. You gotta be really lucky to have gotten it to happen even once, 18111398!

Well, it's alright even if you can't get it because the 1st dies TWICE, which does give you a lot of leeway to Finish First. :)

7. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Well, I already beat the first. I thought this could be useful in speedrun of online.
    Anyway thx, I should probably give up this idea

8. FBI Light Rock

Meh, not entirely interested in Online haha. Most of us here are clone saviours. :mrgreen:

But honestly, nailing the correct technique is also hard because you have to restart the whole level! :eek: Restarting at that checkpoint doesn't give you much freeway to build up the necessary speed, unfortunately. :(

9. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Oh, actually I'm not pretty good at saving clones (I even have trouble saving 220 clones in Clonefall! Did it only once, what a shame) but I'm somehow good at racing, so I enjoy online (and I found straitorden playing online too) but for clone saving... It's a nightmare:(
    But actually the track of racing is mostly shortened (sometimes even halved) and this part is at the very beginning of the track, so it doesn't take much time to retry:)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  10. FBI Light Rock

I'm not that good at saving clones, but I thought it would be nice if I could try to meet a target of at least 1700 clones. :)

I do agree racing could be fun, but it appears that some players are practically so insane I can't get anywhere near the top! Also, could be just me, but the online events are sometimes a little repetitive. After a while, the same race comes back. I seem to remember playing Shining Roller another time. If I'm not wrong, I did managed to get first briefly in Shining Roller, something which I'm quite proud of, although a check an hour or later and my timing no longer holds. :)

11. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Right. The races are repeating. But keeping on releasing new races are not possible, and those who's late taking part in online could miss some of the races.
    Well approaching the top is not that hard for me in racing, actually I've already claimed the top score for several times:mrgreen: But it's annoying for me too that all records will be gone when time expired, though sometimes I'll take a screenshot. I hope there will be a permanent personal record for every race participated in the next update. :)

12. FBI Light Rock

I actually liked the Survival ones. There were pretty good ones like survive on an unstable see saw, and the infinite platforms on Flamer. Those felt fresh and different from the original gameplay. As I did comment in my review here in this forum, the online races are great as they are shorter and more digestable. But they are more of a one play thingy to some.

You must be a hardcore racer for you to get first a couple of times. :mrgreen:

Hmm so actually what happens at the end of the event? You get points and be ranked in the leaderboards? Not too sure how it works. But I imagine it would be great to accumulate trophies for being at the top. :)

18111398 likes this.
  13. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

So, on the part where you balance on a falling orb, does anyone know if it's possible to completely lose their shield on the way down by hitting the spike balls and saws? I've almost done it once, but I've found it very hard to maintain a good strategy.

14. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Haha, dont feel shame of you. I just hardly saved 199clones in clonefall:mrgreen:

15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I didn't see that option:(
    Just have the other three

16. FBI Light Rock

It only appears if your device supports ReplayKit, something available only on iOS 9 and above. And nope, android players excluded. :(

17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Oyea, I got it. I'm using Android 5.0:cool_02: