Sizeballs

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

IMG_2067.JPG
    SIZEBALLS

by @ZEARTYSHOW

Missions
    IMG_2066.JPG

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  2. ZEARTYSHOW

ZEARTYSHOW Member

I think it would be better to add a new speed up bonus at the last part of the level.
    I had lots of problems about the last part, and probably an error by saving my level, the last part was totally deleted (except the checkpoint and the final tube)
    So the end of the level is a lot useless I Though it's better to add a speed bonus to give more dynamism. Thanks

3. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

@ZEARTYSHOW it still is an amazing level that you made there. The best part is the scaled balls. I really liked the way you made the small to big method. Great job.

4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Yes, seems there is a following camera at the end. Camera goes back to the left at the end tube, till there are no more clones to wait for.
    Great level anyway !

5. ZEARTYSHOW

ZEARTYSHOW Member

Oh, Thanks Vavje :)
    I Think the following camera at the end was added before publishing the level in the Eternal Day, to make easier the collect of the clones.

n0phun likes this.
  6. Vavje

Perhaps too easier. Got 31 clones due to this following ;)

7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Top notch level right here, amazing work dude.

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I wish you would turn off the part where you can't move the clone, where it explodes mines to get trhough the saws, im trying to save more than 31 clones and i can't because i'm smaller and after the bomb explodes i can survive but can't keep moving.

9. Vavje

Hehe ! Is this stop moving clone through the saws a tribute to "one tap" level ?

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  10. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Vicvic91 and Vavje like this.