RAIN

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by AKAI2002, Apr 29, 2017.

1. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I used some particles and some kinda lightning, also, thunder using the sound of 2earthquakes. But the sound of rain, i.e., water falling, is not as I expected. I used droplets and it's like after the rain. What else should I use to make it more effective?

2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Hmm... I will publish my level with just using the droplets sound. Anyone or everyone Please Check and try to solve the problem. Really, I got Badland only in December last, and completed Doomsday last month. I published only one level before that. I started making more levels this month. So I know not much about variables and events. This is it. "\_(°~°)_/"

3. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Give you the links too

4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

I tried to reproduce rain song on it :
    https://badland.app.link/6dmCxHvjKC
    See the two sound events at the very start. Blow light with superclone. I played with pitch and volume to make it.
    Now, we need to figure the rain. Maybe with appearing/disappaering white lines. Hard way.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  5. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

I replaced superclone sound for droplet. With low volume and upper pitch. More effective, I think.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  6. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yeah, that's really rain:grinning: I like it. But the only problem is that I'm doing that in dusk, it has no droplets particle. Only the sound. Really, I don't usually or I can't make levels like you all make. I came up with the idea of inserting rain came when I changed the theme at the end of my last level. I used that to make lightning. After that I made thunder with earthquakes. Then only the problem of rain sound came. But I thank you for your help. Even though you can't expect a great level from me, I'll give you a good, maybe a little bit hard level:wink:
    So, should I save the group and insert in my new level or try to learn what you've done in the level rain? I just wanna know that.
    Once again, thanks:)

7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Also, rain is better with slanted lines:wink: