Up

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Something like that. The trick is suggesting a gravity who attract clones on the left (or down if rotate). If you stop or don't keep flying, a wind event suck up the clones, then, the camera kills.
    I succeed in doing this, with a ball following clones out of the scene, and setting On/Off that wind. But it doesn't work as well when the clones size decrease, or pass through a speed powerup or steam cloud. Btw, due to the multiple obstacles, it's too hard to have a good command and keep flying. It's like trying to jump over a barrier with a giant hoover sucking up your back.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

You mean you really did that? That's wonderful... Btw, what's this stream cloud? I don't get it...
    Magnetism can help a bit, maybe

3. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Sorry, wrong translate. No stream, but STEAM. The vapor visible with the wind special event (just after this spiting powerups pipe in level).
    Yes, I tried with magnetism too. But this one interfere in powerups and other physic objects.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  4. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Oyea, I didn't think of that:-(

5. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I got 30 :)

Vicvic91 and Vavje like this.
  6. Pierre Miguel Gayo

Pierre Miguel Gayo Elite Member

I also had this idea when i still didnt create adventurer 2, i didnt complete it because i was too lazy