Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Simplified the beginning and it doesn't crash anymore for me! :mrgreen:
    If anyone is still having problems, just message me.

n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.
  2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Sorry dude I still got problems
    Don't worry, if it gets in Eternal Day there'll be no problem for me to play
    I could turn the internet off and avoid stupid ads and play peacefully

3. ZEARTYSHOW

ZEARTYSHOW Member

Hey @Vavje :)
    Your last level named "UP" was just... AWESOME. I really like the design of your level, and, of course, the gameplay very... disturbing :)
    Not very easy the first try :)
    So, i had an idea about my new level : i use a similar gameplay, but the level is neither horisontal nor vertical, it's...
    Bottom. :) It's the name of my new level, check up if u have the time and tell me what do u tking about.
    Thanks for the idea ;)

Bommeltje, n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.
  4. ZEARTYSHOW

ZEARTYSHOW Member

Hi Vavje, and thanks for your feelings about my level ! :)
    In fact i wanted to make a green background but with a failed contrast, black zones on the background wasted the foreground and it was very difficult to find the way :)
    But for the second checkpoint, I havent problem to access to the button, you should roll on the block and touch the small bouncing ball above the big button. The small ball will roll aand enable the button, and the big track will turn.
    With the small buttons, it was just decorative :) I love playing with the physics on this game :) But maybe I will create a level with secret clones, it's not impossible.
    Thank u very much for your hints and good game :)

Vavje likes this.
  5. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Woooooooooooow ! Love it ! Ping @Vicvic91
    Didn't finished it yet. Stucked before the gears. Maybe adding a checkpoint on this place ? No. Forget it ;)
    As I said to this reply about UP, difficulty is to suggest gravity :
    About "Bottom", it could be great to be subjected to a down (then right) gravity, like "Clonefall" or "Rush" in BL2. This is a challenging event ! We can do it !
    Btw, you mentioned my name in Bottom. Many thanks for it, friend ;)
    Keep in touch. I go on to finish your awesome level.

Bommeltje, n0phun, ZEARTYSHOW and 2 others like this.
  6. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Great job @ZEARTYSHOW !
    I'm not a big fan of this blue sky, could have been better if it was red or yellow I guess :)
    But your level is really fun, I just saved 5 clones ! :)

Bommeltje, Vavje and ZEARTYSHOW like this.
  7. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

What? I just died at the end (third try). I saw the end portal. :confounded:
    But anyway, BOTTOM is awesome. Sometimes in the beginning when the water is falling. my device is lagging (iphone 5s). I'm not sure i'm the only one who have this. Vicvic is right about the background. Maybe another blue, color or you should add more clouds.

8. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

My device isn't lagging there, but Badland crashes sometimes in this region. Sorry, forgot to post that before Bottom got to ED today. Happens there, too, one time so far. @Vicvic91, @ZEARTYSHOW?

9. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I guess it can be due to some bugs with the grouped objects, like the big hexagon than can break in few triangles in some weird situations

10. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Hey have anyone seen this??

https://badland.app.link/w0nSMT8OfE
    He also want a collaboration help(?) for making a level named eco, also a message related to saving the environment

11. Patrick Buffa

Patrick Buffa Well-Known Member

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I was here. Anyways, I just posted a new level recently called EXPO. It's got some creative mechanics. I'm not sure what you might think about my background, but I hope you all like my level and enjoy.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Uh... Can you please give the link? Cause my tab has almost completely broken touch so keyboard won't work
    No worries I hope

13. Patrick Buffa

Well, I don't know how to do that. If you have the app, search up the level. After that, find the one with BUFMEISTER on top of the title. It may be the only level with the title EXPO.

14. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

..... I think theres an option 'recommend level' when you open the level. That shows the link
    BTW what I tried to tell was that I can't type:(

15. Patrick Buffa

I'll figure it out.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  16. Patrick Buffa

To be clear @AKAI2002 I couldn't because I can't reply on my iPad. It won't let me reply. Would it be ok if someone else is able to recommend my level EXPO to you?

17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea okay:)

18. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Well-Known Member

IMG_0366.PNG I am currently working on a level that i think will be fairly good. An playable level, not another One Tap. I haven't decided on a name yet though. Any suggestions on what to include?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Vavje likes this.
  19. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Well-Known Member

IMG_0368.PNG How does my Level "White Forest" look so far?

Rexerus, Vavje and AKAI2002 like this.
  20. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Wow wow wonderful:):-D

Typhlosion likes this.